We Are Here To Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Tell me to go away if it's already been done or suggested but, shall I organize an annual geek party/ball? I love organizing parties so I don't mind doing it all.

This is what I had in mind: I could book a hotel in London (so people can stay over if they want to). We can have a lovely meal, loadsa booze, brilliant DJ and live entertainment and dance till the break of dawn.

Partners would be welcome (better get meself a bloke then). We could also have awards for say the funniest thread of the year.

Give me some feedback on dates etc.

Kim xxx

kimmi
this is something that HAS to be done!!!
i for one will do anythjing that i can to help
liza x

OOOooh......sounds great Kimmi!! count me in too xx

fab idea!!! would be great to meet people and put faces to the names!!

ooh this sounds great cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOH A TRIP TO LONDON BABY!!!!

:smack: ....ahem, sorry hehehehe

brill idea

Kim, this is a fab idea but...... why London, its so far down south for us northern geeks and is soooooo expensive:irked: . I love your idea and would be behind you 100% your an angel (or glutton for punishment) for offering to organise it though, so you deserve a hug:hug:.

What an excellent idea! Never one to say no to a PARTAY!!!!! Keep us informed Kimmi! :)

You must be a genious! Yes! What a great idea!!

Would be up for that! Would love it to be Brighton or a bit nearer up here though.

ooh, yes, brilliant idea..... now what can i wear??? :)

Cath.p. said:
Kim, this is a fab idea but...... why London, its so far down south for us northern geeks and is soooooo expensive:irked: . I love your idea and would be behind you 100% your an angel (or glutton for punishment) for offering to organise it though, so you deserve a hug:hug:.

I did think about that Cath but I'm sure I can get us a really good deal and London is so wonderful. You can all go shopping on the day of the party and hang around and see the sites the next day.

I plan to get us a hotel in the centre of London and there are great deals to be had so I'll make sure it's affordable I promise. Also, with plenty of notice, people can put a few quid away each week.

If it makes everyone happier, each year it could be south, North, East and West.

What d'ya reckon?

Great idea Kim,
You just have to do it. London's fine by me.
How about a Xmas do. There'll be lots of lovely frocks around, and I might have enough time to shift my michelin tyres round the waist. Or is that too far away?

GlitzyGirl said:
Great idea Kim,
You just have to do it. London's fine by me.
How about a Xmas do. There'll be lots of lovely frocks around, and I might have enough time to shift my michelin tyres round the waist. Or is that too far away?

The only thing about Christmas is that it's gonna be expensive and difficult to get booked in. Also, money might be a bit tight for everyone.

I'll tell you what ! I'll check with the hotels when the best deals are to be had and start from there. We also need to make sure the dates tie in with The Geek Family etc.

Insteaf of having to find my own partner just for one nite, couldn't I just borrow someone elses!!!!!!!! :wink2: :lol:

Debz xx

Debz said:
Insteaf of having to find my own partner just for one nite, couldn't I just borrow someone elses!!!!!!!! :wink2: :lol:

Debz xx

He he he Debz, i'll let you borrow hermie!!!!!!!

I think its a great idea, but London is quite a way away........what about something more central, like birminham or manchester cos they have exhibition centres too, which can be quite small. The one in Birmingham (not the nec) but another one is fab and it holds about 200 peeps and has hotels joined onto it!!!!!

Amanda

This is such a brill idea, well done Kimmi. Let me know what I can do to help. Can you make sure that wherever you book it that there is good parking - don't fancy public transport.

What a brill idea - I'm up for a good party :)

Great Idea Kimmi!!, I would be up for it, London suits me. Let me know if you would like me to do anything!

Thanks Lily,
Well now hermies in colour he looks sooooooo fine!!!!! he he he he he :wink2: :wink2:

Debz xx
Lily said:
He he he Debz, i'll let you borrow hermie!!!!!!!

I think its a great idea, but London is quite a way away........what about something more central, like birminham or manchester cos they have exhibition centres too, which can be quite small. The one in Birmingham (not the nec) but another one is fab and it holds about 200 peeps and has hotels joined onto it!!!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back