We Are Here To Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimmi....that's sounds great I can't wait. I hope it is Oct 22nd as that is just 2 days b4 my birthday...( 29.. Oh Lord!!).I would definately be there as will my kicking and screaming husband (I will just tie him to the roof rack and we will be away!!

hey kimmi what a fantastic idea! would be just great to all get together and have fun, count me in will bring a few of my nail tec friends who still havent yet discoverd the geek world!! (I nag all the time that they should use the site) looking forward to it all ready, london venue is good for me xx :)

I have finally found the time to read through NINE!!!! pages of this thread only to find out that the provisional date is the 22nd of October and I CANNOT COME! :cry: :cry: :irked: :cry: :cry: My hubby does 4 on/4 off shift work and that night he is ON.

Good on ya Kimmi for doing this .....you're a star :wink2:

Nikki said:
I have finally found the time to read through NINE!!!! pages of this thread only to find out that the provisional date is the 22nd of October and I CANNOT COME! :cry: :cry: :irked: :cry: :cry: My hubby does 4 on/4 off shift work and that night he is ON.

Good on ya Kimmi for doing this .....you're a star :wink2:

Surely you can sort something out. You've got plenty of time. It's not definate yet anyway as I need it confirmed my Sam.

Boy, I must say that it sure sounds like you guys will have a blast of a time! Wish I was just a tad closer!! I think I am the only lonely Canadian on this site. But it sure is one hell of a site to belong to. I guess I will be there in heart if not in body!..:(

Jackie (the one on the other side of the globe!..lol)

Tavinailtech said:
Boy, I must say that it sure sounds like you guys will have a blast of a time! Wish I was just a tad closer!! I think I am the only lonely Canadian on this site. But it sure is one hell of a site to belong to. I guess I will be there in heart if not in body!..:(

Jackie (the one on the other side of the globe!..lol)

Don't feel bad, I'm half a world away too...I'm only across the river from you however. Chin up neighbor!!:wink2:

I am going to look into getting a passport and some money...MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!! October 22, Mmmm, "sugar angel" will be here by then...we can both come!!! YAAAA!!!

P.S. You think if I bank enough geekmolians GMG will let me trade them in for round trip plane tickets?? Worth a try....off to the bank!!!

Guess the two of us will just have to rent a plane and crash the party eh?? Or maybe just party right here!..lol..
Darn the world is a big place !
~Jackie~

Tavinailtech said:
Guess the two of us will just have to rent a plane and crash the party eh?? Or maybe just party right here!..lol..
Darn the world is a big place !
~Jackie~

I'm with you...we can get together and have our own geek party, hope someone at the London geek party at least has a webcam so we can see whats going on!!:wink2:

We'll just need to make sure there is plenty of evidence!

Ohh a web cam!! Now that is an idea! I am sure that all these geeks will at least take some pics for us to look at later. Still can hope to win the million and get on a plane to get to the geek event of the year!!

Jackie

Fab news! Not sure if I can make it but I will try my hardest once we get a confimed date. How exciting!

I doubt Kimmi will have to pay for a drink all night!!!

Kimmi Rocks said:
Surely you can sort something out. You've got plenty of time. It's not definate yet anyway as I need it confirmed my Sam.
When the date is confirmed I will see what I can do!!! Maybe, just maybe my Mum will have the girls!!!!

Latest posts

Back