We had "Peekaboo" for dinner!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspirations

Divorced Geek
Reaction score
Poor Peekaboo ended up in the pot...sorry for any distress this causes anyone out there!! Re; "Do you wanna see my birdy!!" thread.

I have returned to a normal nail art look. Pink Glitter tips, bla bla bla......

I am gutted though...I love these, but a client came in before and said they were horrible. She doesn't like the shape and doesn't like pink. Does anybody else have this feeling towards them? Please be honest. I have had to go to this shape because I keep filing my corners off my fav squoval shape.

I know my line of light is a bit squieeyy on a few. Apart from that, I keep looking at them with adoration!

Your honest views please!!

Feeling a bit down anyway and need a bit of reassurance...sorry, I am so needy...lol

Caz, I think your pink glitter tips are gorgeous :D

Sorry to hear about Peekaboo's sad demise though :cry: !!!

Tee Hee...I melted him with a soak off!! :evil:

Hi

Well i for one think your nails look fabaruny! Ignore that client you cant please everyone and i am sure that when more people have seen them the compliements will come flooding in. BTW i love pink its my fave colour.

Caz...wot beautiful nails......well done!
:Love:

i think they r great!!! not a pink fan myself, but can still appreciate it on someone else.

loving them :D

exactly the type of nail i love, but then not everything is for everyone so what your client doesn't like others love it's what you like that counts they are your nails and if you enjoy them wear them :D

they are cool girl :Love:

they are lovely , wot did u use to get that luvely color? :D

i think they look absolutly fantastic over and over, i wouldnt wear them on myself i like square but i do love pink. gone pink mad on every thing at the moment, but like i said they are great well done..

What stunning nails Caz!!!

Don't let that lady get to you she obviously can't recognise true talent and skill.

I can't find a thing wrong with those nails and I am incredibly fussy!!!

As for Peekaboo's death, I truly hope he is happy where he is and remembers us as we remember him!!! Can we please have 2 minutes silence for Peekaboo???

xxxx

Caz I used to think you were such a lovely Geek and now you turn out to be a cold blooded murderer!!

Your nails look fab hun, but having educated everyone that square is the way to go, it's always hard to get people to move on to a new style. I thought stilettos were horrible when I first saw them, but now I love the look.

They are really really nice i wish i could do them, well i can do one hand but when it comes to holding my brush in my left hand it just turns into a nightmare and my smile line is just all over the place.

has regards your client not likeing them it is each to there own i bet if she requested you to do somthing different that you didnt really like you would just go on and do it without any questions asked you wuold never tell the client that you dont like them if she was really pleased.

keep up the good work.
emma

emma m said:
They are really really nice i wish i could do them, well i can do one hand but when it comes to holding my brush in my left hand it just turns into a nightmare and my smile line is just all over the place.

has regards your client not likeing them it is each to there own i bet if she requested you to do somthing different that you didnt really like you would just go on and do it without any questions asked you wuold never tell the client that you dont like them if she was really pleased.

keep up the good work.
emma
Yeah...I agree about the other hand..that's why its not in the picture...lol

What I used to do these.

Creative Nail design perfect color Clear 3 pts to 1 pt pink glitter.
As, for which make of glitter...I'll say this really quietly!!!....lol

spangles from Sally's!!!

hiya love

absolutly love the nails, stiletto is my favourite shape and pink is my favourite colour.
AND GUESS WHAT I'M SPORTING FULL COVERAGE PINK GLITTER STILETTO'S RIGHT NOW GREAT GEEKS THINK ALIKE
Stiletto nails set you apart from conveyer belt nss salons. Maybe we should charge extra for our expertise.

They are brilliant and there's no other word for it - I wish I could do a 10th as good as that - you have the right geek name - INSPIRATIONS. :biggrin:

Thank you all for your comments...you have all really cheered me up.

I wore this shape when I had first qualified as an attempt to convert people. Nobody converted and then one day a very blunt client came in and was deciding what shape she liked. She asked me what shape mine were and I told her, thinking she was going to ask for that...She just said, "Well, I DON'T LIKE THAT ONE!" So, i changed them back to square and wore it ever since.

Just plucked up courage to wear it again and this happens.

Pete came home tonight and said he doesn't like them either....He is a bloke though!!! lol

inspirations said:
Tee Hee...I melted him with a soak off!! :evil:

:eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lick: I can hardly speak, i'm too choked......okay, maybe i can just manage to say.... i think your nails look great, i would happily wear them, (but not at the great expense of losing poor peekaboo!) :cry:

A bless ya....he's gone to a better place!! (hung upide down in the shed) Tee hee.

Thank you for the compliments.

I think they're really cool. You've shaped them beautifully!!

Very Jealous!
:green:

Latest posts

Back