We had "Peekaboo" for dinner!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caz your nails are lovely, seriously! They have that 'look at me' thing about them, in a good way.... You are so right about filing your own nails whilst doing other peoples!

Cheer up, don't get down on us!

I can always rely on your emails to put a smile on my face! xxxx

I have got a matching set on courtsey of aspirations (sherrie) so jix
great minds think alike, everyone who comes in the slon has this shape but then Leigh is a hip and happening town lol
x
peekaboo you will be fondly rembered RIP

Hi Caz

I think your nails are seriously gorgeous. I know what you mean about the stiletto shape - I did mine the other week and I was the only one that liked them. I thought my daughter would be really pleased with them but she said she didn't like them one bit!!!! Never mind - back to boring old squoval LOL !!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
Caz I used to think you were such a lovely Geek and now you turn out to be a cold blooded murderer!!
Yes Sassy

I confess....

You are right. He was asking for it though, making people laugh at me, saying I was mad!! :evil:

I did him good...First I tried to file his eyes away, but he was having none of it! Then, I gave him the acetone treatment. Even, then, his eyes just went a bit glazed and wobbly. I filed him again and eventually they popped....hahahaha

He put up a struggle for a good 30 mins, but I got him in the end and he curled up his toes!!

Tee hee

I feel no remorse!!

inspirations said:
Yes Sassy

I confess....

You are right. He was asking for it though, making people laugh at me, saying I was mad!! :evil:

I did him good...First I tried to file his eyes away, but he was having none of it! Then, I gave him the acetone treatment. Even, then, his eyes just went a bit glazed and wobbly. I filed him again and eventually they popped....hahahaha

He put up a struggle for a good 30 mins, but I got him in the end and he curled up his toes!!

Tee hee

I feel no remorse!!
:Scared: :cry: :Scared: :cry: you are scary, will expect to see you on Wire in the Blood next week :lol:

Seriously though your nails are gorgeous, i would love to have mine like that but there is no way I'll be attempting my own nails again for a long long time.

My little girl(2) preferred Peekaboo though, said he was off the telly (sweety the chick)

emmam said:
My little girl(2) preferred Peekaboo though, said he was off the telly (sweety the chick)

Sweety Chick was my inspiration. He is soooo cute...:biggrin:

Oh Caz - you MURDERER - poor Peekaboo!

Your nails are, once again, brilliant. I love the stilletto but find it really difficult to convert my clients who wont depart from squoval or square but I am sure one day they will all be as faithful to the stilletto. Wear your nails with pride and set the trend!

I too am prone to hitting my nails with the file as I work on clients so quite often wear protective tape round the vulnerable nails. HTH

Your nails are gorgeous. I think that the stillettos can be an aquired taste so I wouldnt worry if not everyone likes the shape.... not everyone likes square nails do they?

OK First let me say I am not a fan of stiletto's I just don't get it - Surely they are weapons:?: LMAO j/k

BUT These are truly gorgeous! I love the colour and the shaping is excellent (for a stiletto of course :lick: ) No truly they do look fantastic I would be proud to present work like that if I had done it on someone else. On myself I would be yelling from treetops.

Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

i think they look great. i cant wear this style myself as they look rediculous on my hands, but wish i could.
i often file the corners off my nails too, so have to end up with oval nails, which dont look too bad, just wish i could have the stilletto style, never mind maybe one day
you should be really pleased with yourself.

ignore what the client said about them, she wasnt wearing them anyway, and anyway she probs jealous coz she WONT suit them

Caz I love them! Ignore your client :Love:

Poor Peekaboo, he was so cute!

inspirations said:
Yes Sassy

I confess....

Tee hee

I feel no remorse!!

pmsl! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scattyfox but then Leigh is a hip and happening town lol x[/QUOTE said:
Things have sure changed since i lived there!!!! :biggrin:

I think they look lovley!

Well pink is my absolute fave colour and I think they look very glam and sparkley!!! I really like them. You have done a great job there. Not everyone likes glitter tips or stilleto shapes but I have learnt that we all have different tastes but at the end of the day if your happy with them then thats great, I know its nice though if other people agree too though lol but I certainly think they look lovely. Keep sporting the pinkies they are great!!!!

Latest posts

Back