Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hi everyone i've made my own website as didn't have the finance to pay someone to do it. It's not quite finished yet but i had to put it on straight away as i already had the domain name. please let me know what you think

.............and the website address is?:eek:

Oh my god how much of a major blonde moment did i just have. Sorry the website address is - Home

1. I like it a lot, but on the first page you didn't have a capital letter after a full stop.

2. Could you make the picture larger so that the text fills the same area exactly?

I like the butterfly image. Is that a "stock" image that you get with Weebly?

It's a clean, clear looking site; the butterfly image does help with adding a bit of colour though.

I like the images on the treatments page.

One thing I've noticed is that the treatment prices don't always line up though - but that's probably because you've not got the prices right-aligned (e.g. in a table).

I think you've done a good job. The website is clean, easy to use and navigate and eye catching without too much going on.

Well done :green:

I really like it, especially that butterfly image across the top! well done :green:

Yay thanks for all the nice comments everyone, you've all made my week. Thing im struggling with now is the word optimising so google picks it up. It has under settings on weebly word optimising but need some advice on how it's best done or is there anything i can write on the website that'll help google pick it up better

I think it's really pretty, very simple to use. But I did notice quite a few spelling mistakes under the Eve Taylor products. Here's what you've got:

Eve Taylor is the founder of the Institute of clincal (clinical) aromatherapy and regarded as the pioneer of modern armoatherapy (aromatherapy). Eve Taylor is a skincare range for the young or mature skin type and the aromatherapy products available can benefit dry, oily, combination, dehydarated (dehydrated) and sensitive skin types. All products are synthetic and additive free- only pure essential oils of the highest quality are used and they do not contain lanolin, mineral oil or artificial fragrances. I am proud to both use and retail Eve Taylor products as it is a skincare I truly believe in, so much so that i (should be capital I)use the products myself.

The sentence where you talk about the products being additive free - I know you mean they're free from synthetic substances but the way it's written and punctuated isn't clear enough. When I first read it I read "All products are synthetic." Do you get what I mean?

The heading Little Miss Hands and Feet is underlined in green and all the other headings are underlined in black.

I like it very much and I think you've obviously worked really hard on making it clear and easy to use.

Thanks for pointing that out rouge i'll get on it straight away! :)

i've just put myself on google free ads and come up when anyone googles mobile hairdresser st helens.... you can add your site on that, FREE, it says mobile hairdressing and when u click on that my site comes up,, saves alot of messing xx

great idea i'll do that as well!

Latest posts

Back