Wedding Fayres

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
I have the chance of a table at a local wedding fayre, it is £50.
Since I am new to this business, is this a good deal and do you get much custom from Wedding Fayres?
Also what ideas do you have for me to do at the wedding fayre?
Should I just put up my tent and show off the equipment, and have flyers etc.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions,
Jen x :hug:

Since I am new to this business, is this a good deal and do you get much custom from Wedding Fayres?

How did u hear about this ive been trying to find em for ages.
Posted via Mobile Device

It is just a local one which my neighbour told me about.
x

Hiya. I would take your tent and equipment, I'd also take some retail products if you have any.

You could offer to spray peoples legs ect, or maybe get a model and do a spray demo. Depending on what the fayre is like.

I'd also offer a 10% discount for any treatments booked at the wedding fayre. Hth
Posted via Mobile Device

Hiya. I would take your tent and equipment, I'd also take some retail products if you have any.

You could offer to spray peoples legs ect, or maybe get a model and do a spray demo. Depending on what the fayre is like.

I'd also offer a 10% discount for any treatments booked at the wedding fayre. Hth
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats great advice, thanks. I had forgotten about offering a discount lol.
How would you go about spraying legs? Would you just do it in the room, and offer them shorts to change into or would I need to see about a private room. Also the machine is a wee bit noisy, for in a busy room.
Sorry for all the questions x

Usually wedding fayres are in quite a big hall. You could put the tent up behind your table, facing a wall, with enough room for you to spray ( if your table backs on to a wall) then the client will have privacy.you don't need to offer shorts, I'd just spray them and then dry off their legs with your machine. If you don't want to do that you could just spray a model.

I've found that these are great ways to get new customers.Also people who have never had a tan before are curious about the application and they get to see it.

If you do get any bookings at the fayre, you can then carry out any patch tests there if you need to.
Posted via Mobile Device

£50 is a good price. I would do it! I was quoted £200 for a local wedding fayre and decided against it this year. I think the fayres are about gettting your name out there and known to people.

Usually wedding fayres are in quite a big hall. You could put the tent up behind your table, facing a wall, with enough room for you to spray ( if your table backs on to a wall) then the client will have privacy.you don't need to offer shorts, I'd just spray them and then dry off their legs with your machine. If you don't want to do that you could just spray a model.

I've found that these are great ways to get new customers.Also people who have never had a tan before are curious about the application and they get to see it.

If you do get any bookings at the fayre, you can then carry out any patch tests there if you need to.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats great advice, thanks again x :hug:

£50 is a good price. I would do it! I was quoted £200 for a local wedding fayre and decided against it this year. I think the fayres are about gettting your name out there and known to people.

Yeah, I thought it was fairly reasonable - I just wasn't too sure.
Thanks for that x :hug:

if you call the local paper who advertise the wedding fayres you will be able to find the event organisers through them. i was quoted £200 for a foyer table on 3 events. i was advised to offer demo's with models flyers, sample products, goody bags for bookings and discount.

im sorry i cant find how to quote, but im responding to the 2nd post 1<3nails&beauty.

Latest posts

Back