Wedding upstyle help -make curls last longer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen_erin89

Reaction score
Have a bride who is having her 4th trial this weekend (all different styles, she can't choose) she has her heart set on curls even tho I have proved they won't last on her hair! We live in tropical far North Queensland, cairns Australia so we have lots of humidity!
On my recommendation She has chosen a style to try this time that involves the curls being basically half up/half down!
I have tried all the obvious but seeing if anyone had anything different to try? Please help

Curling wands are fab for keeping curls in used them on a few clients who's hair won't stay curly xx

Have you tried blow drying her hair curly? After blowdrying place hair in Velcro roller:) works Fab!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

For my wedding I had my hair set in rollers and then went under one of them hood dryers, was still perfect the next day! My hair was about shoulder length at the time!

Amanda xx

You could wand or curl a section of hair then instead of Velcro's roll it back on itself off the scalp and pin it. Give it a light mist of hair spray.Do this all around the head leave it to set around 30-45mins. Then dress it out. Also there is the babyliss pro curl, personally I find the curls to tight however if it's dropping quickly it might be a shout.

How about curling with a wand then pinning them almost like a pin curl and leaving to set longer,I did that with my sisters hair for her wedding and lasted and she's got very thick heavy but soft hair that drops soo quick x

Do you have access to a Babyliss Pro Perfect curl?? X

If tell her to put lots of mousse on her hair the day before...I'd curl with a wand then pin curl it & leave for a good while. I have a client with Chinese like hair & this always works! X

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back