Weft - Remi Cachet or Transform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
now I have finally figured out my hair colour - 60 . I am looking for the best quality weft .

What would you go for remi cachet or transform ...... Or other ?

What's your budget and how many grams are you looking for? Length?

I have upto £200 but would prefer £150 !!!! I am looking for 14-16 inch and don't really know grams etc sorry ! My hair is just slightly above shoulders and I just want to ass a little
More length . Not bothered about thickness as my hair is already fairly thick

I would love Russian but as I'm new to extensions don't want to pay out that much until I know they are something I am defiantly going to keep wanting

Which of our Remi Cachet wefts are you looking at? Is it the Elegance range?

If you have any questions about them just let me know!

I have upto £200 but would prefer £150 !!!! I am looking for 14-16 inch and don't really know grams etc sorry ! My hair is just slightly above shoulders and I just want to ass a little
More length . Not bothered about thickness as my hair is already fairly thick
If you have quite thick hair you will need more grams in your Weft or the longer bits will look whispy. Ask a local extensionist for a consultation.

Yes it was the elegance . Majorly peeved though as the colour that I need is only in super weft and I'm not paying that much money for so much hair that I don't need

Transform do offer more gram in there weft. I did order from additional lengths but think I'm going to send back .

Transform seem to come highly recommended on here and they have more colour options for me

Yes it was the elegance . Majorly peeved though as the colour that I need is only in super weft and I'm not paying that much money for so much hair that I don't need

I'm guessing it's the 55/60?

It's still a relatively new colour so it isn't fully introduced yet, I believe it's in everything but our wefts.

Transform do offer more gram in there weft. I did order from additional lengths but think I'm going to send back .

Transform seem to come highly recommended on here and they have more colour options for me

Not all posts on here from users regarding suppliers are genuine users, transform is well recommended on here because she's well known for recommending her own company! lol
Read all posts regarding all suppliers with caution.
The best way to source suppliers is to request samples and trial companies. xx

I'm pretty sure additional lengths offer a lot more colours than transform as well, don't hold me to it but I'm sure that's the case ! Xx

I'm pretty sure additional lengths offer a lot more colours than transform as well, don't hold me to it but I'm sure that's the case ! Xx

Overall we do offer more colours, however we only offer 1 more colour than transform in our wefts as not all out colours are available in them at the moment.

I have ordered from additional lengths . Had to go for 60 because they only sell 55/60 in £280 super weft which I am not prepared to pay given I only want 14-16 inc length and no thickness . It's a little upsetting really as it would of been perfect . Ah well let's hope what I've ordered is not disappointing

now I have finally figured out my hair colour - 60 . I am looking for the best quality weft .

What would you go for remi cachet or transform ...... Or other ?
I use Routes Hair Extensions on my budget range clients. I just did a refit for a girl who has had her weft in 6 weeks and the quality was amazing. I know its only 6 weeks but i didnt expect it to feel as nice as it did!

Have you thought about beautyworks wefts?

I have ordered from additional lengths . Had to go for 60 because they only sell 55/60 in £280 super weft which I am not prepared to pay given I only want 14-16 inc length and no thickness . It's a little upsetting really as it would of been perfect . Ah well let's hope what I've ordered is not disappointing

What colour is additional lengths 55? Prestige do a 54/60 just wondering if it's the same?

What colour is additional lengths 55? Prestige do a 54/60 just wondering if it's the same?

We describe our colour 55 as a light ash blonde, but that's only a description. If you want to drop me a PM with your email address I can send you over a picture.

I've had beauty works in the past and unfortunately didn't rate the quality . It wouldn't even hold a curl . I did contact them , for what it was worth! I was told , in not so many words TOUGH !!!

We describe our colour 55 as a light ash blonde, but that's only a description. If you want to drop me a PM with your email address I can send you over a picture.
Sounds nice, can you pop the picture on here?

Latest posts

Back