Wella colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tash10

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a client who is a base of 5-4, last time she had 33/66 she now wants another colour she likes the 0/45. What would be the best way to achieve this??? thanks x

0/45. . . as in a mixtone?

55/44 + 3 ribbon inches of 0/45 w/10 vol and go under heat. She'll be red.

Those dark ends will still be there though. You could try a color remover or bleach bath and then do the color I recommended

hi thanks both @ scottydolly yes mixtone.
@ coiffureman im mobile so she cant go under heat and i dont know why im abit worried about bleach baths, whats the best way to do one??? sorry x

The way i have been taught too do bleach baths is hot water squirt off shampoo and bleach...... No peroxide as this may pull the colour back into the cuticle .....It works for me but some one may have a different way

peroxide wont pull tint into the cuticle, you are technically erasing existing tint by gently stipping using a bleach bath. Use all equal quantities, one level scoop of bleach, one level scoop of warm water and one level scoop of 3 or 6% depending on the depth. leaves hair in good nick redy for re-colouring, I would suggest using a porosity balancer and drying it in befor applying your target shade! hth x:green:
The way i have been taught too do bleach baths is hot water squirt off shampoo and bleach...... No peroxide as this may pull the colour back into the cuticle .....It works for me but some one may have a different way

just spoken to client she now wants 55/66!! lol

Just how i have been taught works for me!!!!!!!!!

Thats what i love about this job, people always have different opinions!!! :)

I personally always add some cleansing shampoo into the same mix as magentahair suggested, find what works best for you.

hey, i use a couple of squirts of cleansing shampoo on long hair, i find it helps with condition and makes the mix more pliable, some would argue it weakens the mix, but it doesnt!:)
Thats what i love about this job, people always have different opinions!!! :)

I personally always add some cleansing shampoo into the same mix as magentahair suggested, find what works best for you.

hey, i use a couple of squirts of cleansing shampoo on long hair, i find it helps with condition and makes the mix more pliable, some would argue it weakens the mix, but it doesnt!:)

Yes i must agree i have always done mine like this and it works a treat, never failed me yet.

Also if your going to use 0/45 put a tiny amount of 0/65 in it aswell to stop it fading out to a horrid orange colour, Keeps it a better colour when fading off

Latest posts

Back