Wella MCE course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creativecolour

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm fairly new 2 salon geek :) I'm just wondering how many of u have taken part in the wella master colour expert program? I'm currently working 2wards my stage 3 and loving it. Xxx

Starting my stage four tomorrow and bricking it!!!

Starting my stage four tomorrow and bricking it!!!

I know I'm not normally a nervous person but last time I was there I had the written exam and was bricking it. I'm sure u will be great. Good luck hun xx

The written assessment was so nerve wracking but it's really fear of the unknown! Are you doing it in Manchester or London?

The written assessment was so nerve wracking but it's really fear of the unknown! Are you doing it in Manchester or London?

I know I don't know why i worked myself up 4 so much I did really well on it. I'm doing it in London.u? X

Manchester. I'm from Scotland so it's closer although I could have flown to London. Let me know if you need anything - if I make it through the headblock challenge!

Manchester. I'm from Scotland so it's closer although I could have flown to London. Let me know if you need anything - if I make it through the headblock challenge!

Thank u so much. Good luck and let me know how u get on. I really like the Manchester studio

Apparently the secret to the headblock challenge is to keep it as simple as possible, and 7/1 kp if its still the same concept to get all colours on the block a 6/0 that is. I havent done mcp but know a few that have.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Apparently the secret to the headblock challenge is to keep it as simple as possible, and 7/1 kp if its still the same concept to get all colours on the block a 6/0 that is. I havent done mcp but know a few that have.

7/1 on what section? :)

I'm trying to keep it as logical as possible

Urmmmm I think ot was the majority of the head x

Been told that by two people, one I think got 89% and another was like 95% overall on the course. so they were really good. X

hi, i've currently just completed my stage 1 in Wella master colour program. I start stage 2 in January and was wondering if there is any advice you would give???

Hello, myself and Viva.glam have just finished stage 2 - we did the exam yesterday! And passed! Phew. Say hello to Bartholomew and all the lovely instructors. I've absolutely loved it. We do stage 3 in February and stage 4 in April.

Hello, myself and Viva.glam have just finished stage 2 - we did the exam yesterday! And passed! Phew. Say hello to Bartholomew and all the lovely instructors. I've absolutely loved it. We do stage 3 in February and stage 4 in April.

I want to do the Master colours, do you have to do anything else before? x

I want to do the Master colours, do you have to do anything else before? x

You have to of completed the essential colour, essential foiling, colour correction and creative colour courses x

You have to of completed the essential colour, essential foiling, colour correction and creative colour courses x

oh ok, ill start saving now then haha x

Is there a price list somewhere for it?

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I downloaded the wella education book off the App Store and it's got all the prices on it, mcp is £2220 I think.

I downloaded the wella education book off the App Store and it's got all the prices on it, mcp is £2220 I think.

Oh, wow, I really need to save then hahaha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back