Wella or goldwell for toning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KezG

Reaction score
I am toning bleach highlights that r a warm blonde (10ish) and was going to use relights as the customer wants a cooler colour-more of a white blonde. Someone has recommended Goldwell blonding creme ash with a 30 vol. I am a bit nervous as never used Goldwell before. She is a very fussy customer so want to get it right. Help!

Best Goldwell toner is in the Colorance range called Express Toning, its a demi colour and processes for 5mins - comes in champagne, silver and creme and you mix it with an activator.

I would not recommend using 30vol to tone, ever and blonding creme ash is not meant to be used on its own, it is a booster to add to other colours in the range.

Good luck.

I am toning bleach highlights that r a warm blonde (10ish) and was going to use relights as the customer wants a cooler colour-more of a white blonde. Someone has recommended Goldwell blonding creme ash with a 30 vol. I am a bit nervous as never used Goldwell before. She is a very fussy customer so want to get it right. Help!

Eeek dont use 30 to tone!! I once use 10p on my own hair and i left it for 30mins.....just the colour i was after, but if you apply it and stand and watch it develop until its the colour you want you should be fine :)

Latest posts

Back