Wella toners help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataylor0510

Reaction score
I'm hoping any of you lovely people can help me! I'm seeing a client tomorow who's naturally a base 5 to 6 with about 30% grey.Her regrowth is about an inch, the ends are a base 6. She now wants to go blond again... I'm going to do bleach highlights to lift it with maybe a few darker ones to cover the grey then use a toner. I would normally use wella pastel toners ie 9/16 but I'm worried the roots with the grey will grab the colour. Help anyone!!! :lol:

I'm hoping any of you lovely people can help me! I'm seeing a client tomorow who's naturally a base 5 to 6 with about 30% grey.Her regrowth is about an inch, the ends are a base 6. She now wants to go blond again... I'm going to do bleach highlights to lift it with maybe a few darker ones to cover the grey then use a toner. I would normally use wella pastel toners ie 9/16 but I'm worried the roots with the grey will grab the colour. Help anyone!!! :lol:

If you use colour touch it should be fine him xx

Thank you! Shes due any minute, will let you know how it goes x

Latest posts

Back