Wet Cut

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c_swepson

Reaction score
Hi ya, I'm having a blonde day need some help! i usually go to the hair dressers with wet hair and just have a trim. I have decided to try a mobile hairdresser and have asked for a wet cut. By this i mean i will wash it ready for when she arrives, am i correct or will she expect to wash it?

thanks x

Either! I am mobile and sometimes the clients will have their hair ready washed for me others want me to wash their hair....purely their/your choice!

I too am working mobile at the moment and as pip also said.. It's either really.. Some clients I turn up to have already washed their hair however I do prefer to see it dry in it's natural state first so that I can get an idea of thickness, texture and how it falls etc, as these are factors that need to be taken in to consideration when cutting the hair. So I would say to leave it dry so that she can see it as it is. But maybe you could just ask her if she wants you to wash it prior to her coming or not? Xx

Latest posts

Back