What a mess . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairep10

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to nail enhancments, but today a friend showed me hers she'd had done for her 40th, oh my god what a mess, you can clearly see where the tip ends, no blending I guess, the tip came half way up nail plate, i know thats bad, the overlay at base of nail was raised and uneven like you could pick it off, i was amazed this botch job was pasted as an enhancment, Awful job, told her i'll do them next time she wants her nails doing.
It shows how the nail industry get a bad rap, we complain more than we compilment, Shame becuse on here you guys are absolutly fabulous, will help out if you can.
So thank you X x X

it just shows how when you have been taught well you can easily spot others mistakes.

I'm also a newbie to the industry (5 months old to it!) but I too can already spot enhancements that have been badly applied and credit that to the education I've had and information I have picked up from this and other sites xxx

Yes I am also new and still learning a lot I have seen some great nails over the past few months while walking around, but also some nails that have been far less than good.

It was the same when I was a hairdresser years ago now you would look around at hair cuts, colours, perms ( that is showing my age a nice tight perm you could wash and leave LOL!)

I expect lots of people in all differant jobs find this.

Yes next time you do your friends nails by the sound of it they will be far much better good on you!

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back