what advice for lecturing opportunity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
hi geeks - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
A client of mine is a lecturer in beauty therapy and has said that the local colleges are turning out very poor results in the nail department. She told me I should look into this a bit further & recomended that I could probably provide some sort of seminar or such like to help students in this area. Obviously I am very flattered as she must think my work and knowlage is of a certain standard to recomend that I do it.
What I need to know is what qualifications would I need to
have to do this type of work?
Caan any one give any help or advice - I've emailed habia and have had no reply from them.
Thanks all

Happy New Year to you to. Why don't you call the ladies at creative in Aspley Guise they do the NVQ stuff at their center and at the collage, lovely friendly lot, I'm sure they'll be able to set you straight. their phone number is 01908282814

it normally depends on the college concerned as to what qualifications they require for teaching, it was the city and guilds 7407 or cert ed but belive that this ahs changed recently with an additional teaching qualification that is not as high in qualification as the others.

To be honest though if its just for a seminar then you may not need it. best thing is contact their personeel dept.

HTH

Latest posts

Back