What colour is this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshlas

Reaction score
Hi recently had hair done can someone tell me what colour I am and what colour I need to achieve? Or if you even think it's a match? going back next week as not happy with balayage and colour. Pics attached thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-20-19-44-06.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-20-19-44-06.png
    739.6 KB · Views: 137
Here's my colour

Attachments

• IMAG4134_1.jpg
    IMAG4134_1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 89
When taking pictures, it's best to take them in direct sunlight as colour changes drastically in different lights, and also could you include the root colour in your photo so we can get a better assessment on whether it's similar to the picture?

Is this better?? My hair looks yellow?

Attachments

• IMAG4141_1.jpg
    IMAG4141_1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 79
Here's another from other side

Attachments

• IMAG4142_1.jpg
    IMAG4142_1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 71
Was this your first lightening session? Did you want it white? Or beige?

No not first lightening session been having it done over a year my last session before this was only toned, even though I asked to go lighter but I think they were pushed for time. They know I don't like warm colours, I didn't really ask about what colour I would like, only showed them that picture? Plus they used olaplex but my hair feels no different and quite dry.

Last edited:
Hm olaplex can only do so much, it's not a miracle cure. Have you got a purple shampoo? TBH the only people who can really comment are the people who you go to for a consultation you just need to be adamant that you want ash tones

Ill buy some purple shampoo till next week I thought I did look a bit ashy but the more I compare to the pinterest picture the more I think mine looks more of a yellow tone...Ill try and be patient till they hopefully fix it next week. Thanks x

TBH the picture is a rich brown into caramel into an ash blonde. But if I'm totally honest it doesn't look like the picture. As there is a three colour blend and yours is a two colour blend, I hope you get it fixed how you like it :)

Thanks for your reply on that I'll try and hint to them there's 3 colours there without trying to sound I've sought advice on the exact colours lol. Think I've choosen bit of a complex colour but I had every bit of confidence also....fingers crossed. Thank you

It is a very advanced colour technique, and they may not be able to achieve it

I've had my hair lightened twice I'll post you my first end Nov pic, and second time the other day, I felt I had a yellowish bit so put on the provoke purple brightening shampoo, think it's blended a bit better but looking for reviews of fanola shampoo as I've heard it's fab

Attachments

• IMG_4127.JPG
    IMG_4127.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7086.JPG
    IMG_7086.JPG
    587.4 KB · Views: 38
I've had my hair lightened twice I'll post you my first end Nov pic, and second time the other day, I felt I had a yellowish bit so put on the provoke purple brightening shampoo, think it's blended a bit better but looking for reviews of fanola shampoo as I've heard it's fab

I can't tell from the picture but has it been cut like that or do you have a lot of breakage? Presumably, you only had the roots lightened the second time?

I can't tell from the picture but has it been cut like that or do you have a lot of breakage? Presumably, you only had the roots lightened the second time?

Not sure if your reply is to the OP I was just showing my results from 2 times, i had a chocolate brown on roots and then lightened with a toner over think it was called 11aC artic something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back