what course next

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appyarry

Reaction score
i have done the foundation course and the next step course with Creative.

I have been self employed with nails for 2 years and loving every minute of it.

I would like to enhance my career by learning more but dont know the next nail course to take. if anyone can advise I would appreciate it..

I can now wax and eyelash tint as well, but want to enhance my nail side of the business by able to offer more service.

Thanks everyone

Great site, spend hours here he he

Creative Master Classes --- these classes will open a whole new world of undertanding to you not to mention fine tune your application skills to competition level.

It isn't just a coincidence that so many who use Creative enter and win competitions. They have been doing it for more than 15 years!!
I have a list of the CND and Designer Nails competition winners for the last 15 years and it is 4 pages long!! Anyone who want s to view it just let me know.

geeg said:
Creative Master Classes --- these classes will open a whole new world of undertanding to you not to mention fine tune your application skills to competition level.

It isn't just a coincidence that so many who use Creative enter and win competitions. They have been doing it for more than 15 years!!
I have a list of the CND and Designer Nails competition winners for the last 15 years and it is 4 pages long!! Anyone who want s to view it just let me know.

Do I have to do the pre masters first and how long is this course.

I am not a Creative Nail Academy Advisor ... not sure of all the ins and outs. If your training is all Creative then possibly you wouldn't have to do pre masters ... if you do , then there is a reason .... to get all Master participants on the same page. The info will not be the 'same old, same old' it is wrong to assume that you will know it all already ... you won't.

Speak to an Academy Advisor to get all the details right. 0113 275 0433

After doing foundation and next step, I did all three master classes which all had valuable info and helped so much with new techniques and mastering problems with any sort of nail shape. well worth going on. Then after did the intro to airbrushing, again BRILL! so much fun.

I converted my manicures and pedicures over to Creative Spa and never looked back since.
Hope this helps!!
Jules

As with any company a progresion to enchance your skill level and confidence, a master series of work shops would be recommended. They take you to the very next stage , all that have achieved this will say that it is well worth the investment! Good luck!

In an ideal world it would be great if everyone could progress to Master level but sadly, it has to be said that not many education providers offer this option to their students.

Creative was the first company to offer the option to become a Master Nail Technician with advanced education in 1995 and have been doing so and pushing on to the next level every year since. Others have tried to emulate the success fo these Master Classes but not with the same advanced level of information.
Look at this weekend's competiton results and see just who inspires and educates their students to excellence. I do not have to tell you, appyarry, you have made an informed choice already. Now on you go to the next level.

Creative Master Classes seem the obvious solution for you as you have already invested in the 4 day foundation.

The new Creative courses have moved the ante up a level and will offer you challenge and reward. Get the new academy booklet< I think you will find it exciting.

Cathy

Latest posts

Back