what course to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi

Need some advice again please- I am so glad you guys are here to help!

I want to do a course in Nail Extensions - what is the best one to do ? is it better to do more than one course, like gel and L&P so I can offer a better range of treatments?

I live in Peterborough, so can anyone recommend a course near me to do? I am prepared to travel! (but not for hours on end!)

If you type in training on the search facility, you will find a years worth of reading on this subject HTH

louisehartje said:
Hi

Need some advice again please- I am so glad you guys are here to help!

I want to do a course in Nail Extensions - what is the best one to do ? is it better to do more than one course, like gel and L&P so I can offer a better range of treatments?

I live in Peterborough, so can anyone recommend a course near me to do? I am prepared to travel! (but not for hours on end!)

Im sure if you do follow through with a course you will get lots of business in p,boro, i am akways turning work away from that area as it is just too far for me to go... Best of luck.
xx

r u going to london at the weekend as there will be a world of trainning providers there, who i am sure will be happy to help and demo there product, and to explani there trainning structure and how they can help you ! good luck

Latest posts

Back