What do I charge??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlinder

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I had a client call me about an hour ago, she has L&P pink & whites, the last time she came was 27 july, 4 weeks today. She wants me to do her nails on Friday which I said i would of course, she normally comes in fortnightly, for infills then rebalance etc.
Anyway she has told me her left hand is great but she has lost 3 on the other, my questions are....what do i charge her for being soooooooo over due?
She will probably need a rebalance, but her nails i really dread to think what they are really like, from a professionals opinion.
Any help & advice will be greatly appreciated.

if i was in that position hon, i would give her a buzz and explain that it would be quicker, easier and have a nicer finish to have a soak of and a new set applied, otherwise you will be charging roughly the same price for a harder service.

they might not be as bad as you are thinking, why not wait and see what they are like when she gets there? I would charge her for the rebalance plus 2 of the lost ones as I give one replacement free, I also charge an extra £5 if they go 3/4 weeks. Seems silly to soak off and replace if there is not anything wrong other than a bit more regrowth, JMO x

Thanks guy's,

Your advice has helped me a lot, cheers.

Latest posts

Back