What do you carry your equipment in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie123

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Those of you that are mobile How do you organise all your equipment? Do separate your stuff in to each treatment and carry them separately or in one big case?
Also does anyone recommend and carry cases for particular treatments?

Thanksss x

Hi there. I am planning on going mobile soon and I am going to separate all my equipment into different treatments so a basket for tinting, a basket for facials etc... This means I'll be able to quickly get together what I am going to need for the client. Hope that helps you. X

I try to organize things separately so that if I don't need to I'm not carrying loads of unnecessary stuff around.

I have a pull along carry case on wheels with compartments that clip on and off. I keep my tanning machine in that. I also have lidded plastic tubs (shoe box size), with lash kit, tinting or tanning accessories in it
etc.

Sorry, part 2.....

I keep all of my gelish and shellac in a case designed to carry polish and my lamp and tools are stored in a nice big handbag. Hairdressing stuff is much the same.

I just grab what I need and go! Hope this helps xxx

When I first started out I just seemed to get whatever I needed for a treatment out of my cupboard, pack it and go on my way. But over time, things have migrated into their own little carry cases / bags so now I rarely need to re-pack things. Maybe just need to resupp with lint free wipes or cotton pads for example.
I have also ordered a few cases from Roo which should arrive soon to replace other cases. Excited for this!
xx

I have a large pull along case with seperate compartments, this holds bits for facials, mani & pedi, gelish, and my essential oils. I then have a seperate box for waxing, and a bag which holds towels, gloves, couch covers etc. I then have my shoulder bag which has my diary, purse, business cards and price lists, and hand sanitiser! Oh, and the massage couch! As I only do a few beauty treatments and am mainly massage/holistic, having everything together works best for me.

Latest posts

Back