what do you think of EAR CANDLING ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing an ear candeling course, but I was just wondering what you all thought of it and if it is 'popular' so to speak! I am mobile at the moment but would love to be able to offer as many treatments as possible, What are the benefits of ear candeling and what clients would it be recommended for? any advice would be a great help, Mind the course is only a 1 day course for £50 does this sound right and would a day course be adequate?

Ruth x

If you do a search on site about ear candleing..you will bring up a few threads...most of which have been closed as it sems to be a very controversial subject.
This thread was one of the first.....have a read and make up your own mind whether this is a viable treatment or just a placebo....http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/66825-hopi-ear-candles.html

hiya i traiened in this 3 years ago, and since leaving the salon i did the training at i havent done them. then i mentioned them in the new salon im at (which is hair only) and one of the staff members asked if i could do one on them so i did and now i have done all 21 staff and their friedns and family!! its something people want to try i think and many of the people i have done who had problems with their ears have felt a big difference which is great/

I really hate to do this, but I am going to close this before it gets to the state of all the other threads that have gone before. It's a shame that we can't discuss certain things like adults, but this is one topic that has almost become one that just cannot be discussed. Sorry peeps :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back