What font and layout for name on teeshirts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi Guys,,

Decided to go for teeshirts with business name on as sick of looking for a tunic I atually like thats under £40 lol
Going to go for black with mirrored gold (I like gold its shiney :lol:) what I'm trying to decide on it what exactly to put on teeshirt, what font and layout as I don't want it to look rubbish so thought I'd ask your opinions :)
Should I have Angel Nails Beauty or Angel Nails & Beauty and should I have it all in one line or spread out, and if spread how far down teeshirt lol
Thanks in advance xx

Anyone? lol xx

HI

I like Angel Nails & Beauty. I like the name on the left hand side all in one line if poss. However you need to go with what you like/prefer.

Have a word with Carl (Extensionize) on here - he's a graphic design guru and knows what he's talking about...

Hi,
hope you don't mind me asking, but where are you getting your T - Shirts from?
Think it's a great idea and wouldn't mind getting some myself as I can't find any decent/reasonably priced tunics either.

xxx

Have you thought about having the name done in crystals....??? its looks lovely....there are some sites that do custom made t-shirts with crystal designs on.

Getting them from ebay, only £9 each bargain compared to tunics I like lol but then probably have to buy more regularly not sure how the mirrored gold will hold up in washing machine.
Crystals sound nice what website did you see them on and what kinda price? xx

I like the idea of it going right across the chest - as for font what do you use for logo - you should stick to same keep everything branded.
How will the gold stand up to constant washing and ironing???
Two opposite thought here firstly - for how much it will cost you and how long they will last will it really work out cheaper - my tunics cost fifteen pounds we all have two and two years later they still look great. They are each washed three times a week so have worked out very good value.
on the other hand tho i did go to a really cool and trendy salon in town that had t shirts and i thought it looked really funky
good luck and hope i havent confused you
:green:

well I've ordered some the company sent me some samples to look at (emailed lol) hopefully it will look good! fingers crossed! problem with logo is the leisure centre I'm renting space at has done brouchers for me not exactly how I wanted them but they will be doing them the way I want on second batch (cant compain there free!) so logo wont match because not on glossy so could'nt have the metallic gold but its a good start me thinks :) will post a pic once there done, thanks for all the replys xx

just uploaded pics of the teeshirts if anyone wants a wee deek! :) xx

Latest posts

Back