What Inspired you ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i have to say had my nails done badly bu a learning tech and vowed never to let another tech near them!!

I then proceeded to do my own with those horrid kits you get from boots, (god i can't believe i subjected my nails to this.) I then did many other things before my Hubby said to me why didn't i do a course in nails and finally do what i have wanted to do for other people. He then helped me start up and paid for me to do a course, and the rest is history.

I never feel like i am working when i do nails and can honestly say i love my job.:D

I was never interested in having nails done or doing nails! I was studying to work in social work and it was only after people kept suggesting that we should offer nails enhancements etc in our salon that I decided to look into it and boy! did I get surprisingly addicted, so much so that I am now an annoying perfectionist always striving to be better!:Scared:

I had my first set put on about 3 years ago and vowed never to be without them again.

I really didn't feel I was getting the best service but there are few places round me that have a late night opening. I work full time and have horses so 'normal' appointment times don't work.

Most of the time I had at least one nail missing and had to wait at least a week for an appointment, after watching them do my nails over and over I really thought I could probably do a better job myself and at my convenience.

It was actually harder than I thought :o but practice makes perfect and at least mine stay on :biggrin:

I am now saving to do the NSI gel course.

My own nails were my inspiration, and people commenting on them.

More recently, alot of my inspiration has come from sites like this one, and the fantastic work from everybody on here. Seeing other people's fabulous work and ideas makes me want to try even harder to become a sucessful and recognised nail tech.:o

Love and hugs

Latest posts

Back