what is covered in the master course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
what is covered in the Creative Master course and how many days is it over how long? I would like to work my way up to the best I can be and would like to know more about this.

Thanks
Lucy xx

When I did my Masters - a couple of years ago - it consisted of the following:

3 Master Classes - one on rebalancing, one on sculpting and one on dealing with difficult nail shapes and problems.

Then there was Masters Qualification day.

I am not sure if it is still the same as I know Sam reformatted the education programme this year.

Hi Loo,

It is best that you call Creative Education HQ on 0113 275 0433 and they will give you all the info you need, tell you where your nearest education embassador is and send you a prospectus.

It is now very different :)

It depends on what type of Master you want to be. Do you want to specialize in something specific like Spa, L&P, Gel or Wraps? Or do you want to do multiple specializations? The multiple specializations is where you really start to see the benefit of the new Masters system.

Give an Academy Adviser a buzz in the new year or drop me a line if I can help :)

Latest posts

Back