What is the best for your money online acrylic course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsMad2012

Reaction score
I am very interested in starting an online acrylic nail course but not sure which website to go through!

I have looked essential nails, beautycentre & others but wasnt sure whether their were any better websites for acrylic nail courses with good value for money & monthly payments!

Thankyou in advance!

My advice is wholeheartedly don't do an online course.

Do a face to face course - CND, Young Nails, NSI, all get good reviews & more.

There are countless people on here saying they had to fork out twice since their home learning course was rubbish & often it won't be cheaper as you'll have to pay twice!

Just my opinion xxx

My opinion too ....go with a reputational company ,I couldnt imagine learning to do nails on line you really need to have someone in front of you ...x

You will be surprised how much more you will have to fork out with an online course.
I did an EN course L&P (acrylic) Gel, maintenance and Mani/pedi. On top of the initial outlay you have to keep restocking your powder liquid gels ect. It really does add up.
I'm starting a CND complete course next week (oh happy dance) because I want to be a good as possible and have an educator in front of me to show me how to do this.
Funny thing is I spent more with EN than my complete course is and I get one of the most respected if not THE most respected qualification in the business.
Makes you think doesn't it ? :)
Vicki xx

I am very interested in starting an online acrylic nail course but not sure which website to go through!

I have looked essential nails, beautycentre & others but wasnt sure whether their were any better websites for acrylic nail courses with good value for money & monthly payments!

Thankyou in advance!

Really don't recommend that you do an online course, there's no substitute for being taught where it's more hands-on and you can ask questions as you go - and overcome any problems you encounter at the same time!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do anyway xx

An online course can not tell you if you're holding your brush wrong, holding your file wrong, pressing too hard, not pressing enough etc etc etc. It goes on and on.

I have lost count of the members of this site that started with online courses, only to wind up paying AGAIN for a one-to-one course. You have only to use the search function to find the innumerable threads on this subject. It'll cost you more time and money in the long run, by starting with an online course.

Online courses are lost money, there is no such thing as 'the best online course'.
There is only the 'best way to learn' and the best way to learn is face to face.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you like, but it's the best answer I have.
Best of luck.

I wouldn't do an online I think you would be better spending your money on a CND course or a college would be much better for you xxx

Online course are a waste of money (although I've nEver done one just read reviews) but what can you learn from it that you can't learn on YouTube and other nail info sites? Have a wee think about it. Face to face is great and you can ask questions there and then rather than having to wait on someone getting back to you though email etc cx

I can just imagine learning nails online would be a bit like learning to drive online = impossible! Yeah, you could do the theory, but not the practical imo.

We have online with webcam one on one time with instructor email and phone available to ask questions anytime. Depends on how you learn I guess. I learn by watching so being able to watch my tutor online is no different to in class. They can also watch me and will as I perform treatments. In au this course is also gov accredited which is hard to find in nails. My state there is only one school accredited and there fees are very high. As a single mum who works I also can't take three weeks off to study. The course I do online takes longer and I need to have models with different nails to work on while web camming. I've had the benefit of working in a salon and watching the girls do nails and asking questions there too so may be different. I don't think you can just call all online courses rubbish. Some are like sitting in a class room nowdays.

Thankyou in advance!

If you have looked into on line learning, and you have decided it is the only viable option open to you due to your circumstances, then to answer your question, I would recommend the Essential Nails traing course would be your best choice.

EN offer the monthly terms you want, they have a good reputation and have been offering the course for years; they are nice people and you have the benefit of the Nail Trainer to use for practise. You also get good phone support.

If on Line is the only way you can do it, then go for EN.

Latest posts

Back