What is the best thing about being a nail technician?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
what is the best thing about being a nail tech? i enjoy my clients becoming like a friend and knowing when they leave they feel great about themselves and have the best nails i could possibly do. i love that they trust my judgement in choosing colours etc and most of all when they tell me things in confidence knowing i will keep it to myself.

1. I love transforming someone's hands, or from getting someone out of the nail biting habit. :lol:

2. That constant perfectionist in me striving to get better and better, which conversely beats me up big style when I've not been firing on all cylinders and I know my work has not been up to scratch that day. :cry:

3. My clients, we have such fun. Some share all their secrets and after the years I have been with them then they get to know about me too and we are more like friends than client / tech. :wink2:

4. The freedom of being self employed and being my own boss, and not being in the rat race working in a large office with a group of bitchy, back biting, back stabbing people!!!!! :irked:

The thing I love most is being the artist that creates the instant makeover of someones hands and nails.

I love to observe the increased confidence in my clients when their nails are transformed.

I love the artistic satisfaction that my creativity gives me.

I love the social interaction with my clients and that I am important to them.

I love being in control of my own destiny.

I love it when i transform shabby nails into something nice and the clients are amazed and happy. That makes me want to work even harder and better! It gives me so much confidence when the client is happy. This is the only job i have felt satisfied in. Saying "job" it feels nothing like a job, something i love doing.

Latest posts

Back