What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
well im in process of doing my fb page divadees tanning not invited any one yet due to pic of before and after pics on and it its in early days will launch it on 27 novemeber please add yourselves dont no how to put link up lol

can anyone help as a few have liked my page but the number of likes staying the same! I hate this new timeline its getting me stressed!

have you got link to ur page

Mine is fleur beauty, with a yellow flower profile pic. Have only just set it up so hardly anything on there.

I will return any likes..... one question though, can a business fb like another? Unless I'm being really dopey I cannot see a search box when logged into my business page? X

Mine is fleur beauty, with a yellow flower profile pic. Have only just set it up so hardly anything on there.

I will return any likes..... one question though, can a business fb like another? Unless I'm being really dopey I cannot see a search box when logged into my business page? X

I've liked you! I did it from my business page, are you on the full site or app? On the full site the search box is at the top in line with the Facebook logo. It might be helpful too if you put your Facebook page as a link so people here can just click it. I had to do a bit of searching to find you and others may not bother. HTH :)

www.facebook.com/Altonbeauty

Well I'm on the app now but when I've tried from my laptop there's definitely no search box
Am wondering if I've set up my page incorrectly!
Thanks for the like, my first! I shall return the favour and if I cant figure out how, I'll do it from my personal account x

Have you got an address to post? I can't find your page.

As far as I'm aware, only personal account 'like' pages.

It seems I 'liked' a page using my personal account and my like page last night!

Done. I had trouble working that link because I'm on my laptop. I think your link was for a mobile.
Done anyway! :)

Latest posts

Back