What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times ! But jo how do you get your stripes so neat ?! :)

I use a Striper brush & just be really steady. I go over twice too to get a crisper line x

Here's a set I did yesterday...

Attachments

• Claws3.jpg
    Claws3.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 427
Here's a set I did yesterday...

Are these on you? I love the effect, subtle, might have to give that a go on mine this week when I re do them! X

Are these on you? I love the effect, subtle, might have to give that a go on mine this week when I re do them! X

No, they're on a client, she wanted something subtle yet blingy...thanks you x

Shellac - Nails for a lady going on holiday to Goa....I'm so not jealous!

Attachments

• IMAG1351.jpg
    IMAG1351.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 413
Was feeling very indecisive about what I wanted today so pulled out all the colours I narrowed it down to and used then all

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358358017.732636.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358358017.732636.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 393
I saw a set of these on Pinterest and just had to give them a go with Shellac and Additives. Took ages but was fun to do and really pleased how they turned out. Winnie the Pooh Nails :)

ydedumub.jpg

y6ehunyq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I saw a set of these on Pinterest and just had to give them a go with Shellac and Additives. Took ages but was fun to do and really pleased how they turned out. Winnie the Pooh Nails :)

ydedumub.jpg

y6ehunyq.jpg

Love them so cute :)

Super cute Planky.

Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Planky those are adorable!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

ydedumub.jpg

y6ehunyq.jpg

Love them!!:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back