What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I have on at the mo. these aren't my hands but a client that 'just had to have the same' lol silver Rockstars with Konad zebra print. x

Konad stamp quiery are they easy to apply x

Konad stamp quiery are they easy to apply x
There is a slight learning curve to konad but really it's all about speed. So simply put if I can do it, anyone can :lol:
Check out the konad thread in the nail forum and / or join the konad group :green:

It's my first attempt at Konad sorry it's a bit wonky.
Blackpool shellac with negligee over the top.
Vicki x
View attachment 13450
I saw these in the konad thread and just had to say again, amazing!!! And even more amazing for a first time!!!

C'est moi! Biosculpture overlays :)
These are just so fun, happy and full of spring. I love them and I love the different techniques you used!

Asphalt Shellac with Konad:

466628_3323452659326_1658667467_2702396_1039211948_o.jpg
I have looked at this design and always passed it up for another plate but now seeing how beautiful it looks I want to give it a go!!!
Your stamping is perfect! What polish did you use for the gold, Barry M?

This is what I have on at the mo. these aren't my hands but a client that 'just had to have the same' lol silver Rockstars with Konad zebra print. x
Fee I know I'm late in saying this but these are S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R. First off I love the glitter, it's the perfect toned down gold / nude color, I love it. The stamping is just the icing on the cake!!!

Getting ready for the summer ;)
These are so darn cute!

There is a slight learning curve to konad but really it's all about speed. So simply put if I can do it, anyone can :lol:
Check out the konad thread in the nail forum and / or join the konad group :green:

I saw these in the konad thread and just had to say again, amazing!!! And even more amazing for a first time!!!

These are just so fun, happy and full of spring. I love them and I love the different techniques you used!

I have looked at this design and always passed it up for another plate but now seeing how beautiful it looks I want to give it a go!!!
Your stamping is perfect! What polish did you use for the gold, Barry M?

Fee I know I'm late in saying this but these are S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R. First off I love the glitter, it's the perfect toned down gold / nude color, I love it. The stamping is just the icing on the cake!!!

These are so darn cute!
Thanks very very much X

Fading rockstar shellac using iced cappuccino :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333403562.148281.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333403562.148281.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 469

Wow. Thank you for your lovely words! A real honour coming from you xx

clear Brisa gel overlay with rockstar....purple fade to pink fade to silver

IMG_1678.jpg

Pandas today. Still practicing smile lines, please excuse the slight wobbliness. Black is Zoya Raven, white is OPI Arctic White :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333447661.619284.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333447661.619284.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 470
I'm sporting Cnd tropics beautifully done by my friend on here gawjus36 thanks Em! there beautiful!

The colour is fab for summer, think I'm gonna wear this for my holidays would look fab with a tan!! :cool:

Pandas today. Still practicing smile lines, please excuse the slight wobbliness. Black is Zoya Raven, white is OPI Arctic White :)

This is so cute I love it

Wahooooo!!

My first ever attempt at anything remotely related to nail art! I think I nabbed the lady bird design from one of you lovely ladies (sorry) but this newbie arty had to start somewhere!!

Gelish rockstar with purple and silver glitter. Matches my toes :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333486357.463594.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333486357.463594.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 325
This is one of the new colours in the opi Nicki Minaj range I love it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333488341.683374.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333488341.683374.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 349

Latest posts

Back