What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted too quick! How do you do the leopard spots? Looks amaze!

I replied too quick! Thank you :) I use a tiny dotting tool that came in the nail art tool set from S2 it's brilliant x

Just done these. It's my first go with Minx, I'm hoping to invest in Minx ASAP but wanted to play first, with Shellac Gotcha.
Rhiannon x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334841703.863209.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334841703.863209.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 516
:D
These are stunning *flower* :Love::Love::Love:. How did you do the checker board effect?

Thanks, The checker was definitely the hardest..! It is cream puff on the whole of the nail and then I free hand painted the checks with blackpool shellac.
The black and white checker nail is a CND signature nail. We teach this on the L+P Master Architect class.

they're lovely.
is that zillionaire over blackpool on your l/h middle finger?

No, not zillionaire, it's a black rockstar nail although it is much less blingy in the picture.
I didn't managed to catch it properly in the photo, but my left hand small finger is blackpool with VIP silver status. It looks rather nice and much less mess than doing the rockstar.

I'm teaching the new Shellac Nail Styles classes so showing my students what they will be learning in the class - I don't usually walk around with different designs on each nail..!!:D

Last edited:
Just done these. It's my first go with Minx, I'm hoping to invest in Minx ASAP but wanted to play first, with Shellac Gotcha.
Rhiannon x

Love love love !!

My Gotcha is so boring compared to yours! Lol I guess it's the way the picture was taken.

Love the Minx!! How are you liking it? Is it hard? I've been thinking about it as well :)

Rhiannon x

love the leopard minx and love these 2 colours together :)x

my first ever set of brisa, on myself, last night, after my training yesterday...things can only get better!

Attachments

• brisa 1.jpg
    brisa 1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 420
:D

I'm teaching the new Shellac Nail Styles classes so showing my students what they will be learning in the class - I don't usually walk around with different designs on each nail..!!:D

if i could do that chequer nail I think i'd be walking around with that set - it's fabulous.

it appears quite current to wear different designs with the same colour theme at the moment?

as for me I'm currently walking around with a different colour glitterfade rockstar on each finger....
why?
cos I can.. lol!

Rhiannon x

Wow these are lovely!Xx think gotcha needs to be my next colour.Xx

as for me I'm currently walking around with a different colour glitterfade rockstar on each finger....
why?
cos I can.. lol!

and cause it's awesome! Lol How are you liking your Martha Stewart glitter?

Do you find people notice your nails more if you have different colors on them? I notice if I'm wearing different colors, even just 2, people notice more and comment a lot more! Good advertising tactic! Lol

and cause it's awesome! Lol How are you liking your Martha Stewart glitter?

Do you find people notice your nails more if you have different colors on them? I notice if I'm wearing different colors, even just 2, people notice more and comment a lot more! Good advertising tactic! Lol

I'm lovin' em - they're so shiny and vivid.

It's funny watching people do a second take at my nails, they see one colour then notice another, then look again and smile....

gonna call them my chatty nails... 'cos everyone seems to come over and want to talk to me about them..:biggrin:

my first ever set of brisa, on myself, last night, after my training yesterday...things can only get better!

Wow there perfect, don't think I could do a French on myself :) x x

Gelish tiger blossom

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334862378.058997.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334862378.058997.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 354

Latest posts

Back