What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i'll mostly be sporting - Shellac Purple Purple with Periwinkle twinkle glitter additive :) ... Sorry I've been watching the fast show lol.

Attachments

• purple purple & periwinkle twinkle.jpg
    purple purple & periwinkle twinkle.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 502
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 411
That made me laugh! I often say things like that and people look at me like I'm mental! Usually when it's raining, "that fine rain, the type that soaks ya through" a la Peter Kay!

Well..after playing with some different whites for my bride coming in I decided to just do all my nails this way..It was definitely challenging sculpting french on my left hand but I think it came out okay! I sculpted with concealer pink and white sculptor and added some 'pink gold' CND additive into the stick layer of white and capped with a thin layer of flex.

Attachments

• 425005_406582846124022_2113780213_n.jpg
    425005_406582846124022_2113780213_n.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
my nails in honour of my mum who battles multiple sclerosis. i'll be doing a 10km walkathon this sunday and so far my team's raised over $1000!! very proud :) xx

Attachments

• ms nails.jpg
    ms nails.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 454
my nails in honour of my mum who battles multiple sclerosis. i'll be doing a 10km walkathon this sunday and so far my team's raised over $1000!! very proud :) xx

Beautiful.X

Well..after playing with some different whites for my bride coming in I decided to just do all my nails this way..It was definitely challenging sculpting french on my left hand but I think it came out okay! I sculpted with concealer pink and white sculptor and added some 'pink gold' CND additive into the stick layer of white and capped with a thin layer of flex.

These are really lovely Shannon. :)

These are beautiful!!! X

Some iv done this week, lovely summery fingers and toes!

What colour have you used on the second set of feet? Third picture x

shellac fun :)

Attachments

• 2013-05-28 13.46.47.jpg
    2013-05-28 13.46.47.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 408

Gorgeous, bet your mum is very proud of you also. :) hope it all goes well x

They are beautiful , very luck bride x

Mine today, retention+ clear l&p sculpts with vinylux, very plain for me and first as always wear shellac or gelish, but I'm changing them again next week before fly out on holiday so thought vinylux will be easy to change.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 453
Mine today, retention+ clear l&p sculpts with vinylux, very plain for me and first as always wear shellac or gelish, but I'm changing them again next week before fly out on holiday so thought vinylux will be easy to change.

Love this colour

They look great Maz. What color of vinylux is that?

Bloomin gorgeous Shannon x

eradu8ag.jpg

Did these yesterday for lady going on a cruise this weekend, French using moonlight & roses

Shannon I love these! So simple but elegant xx

Trying out vinylux, love how quickly it dried and the shine is beautiful :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369938928.441654.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369938928.441654.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 350

Latest posts

Back