What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Firefly a glitter??

I have no idea of any of the glitter names I have all on knowing the Shellac names and even that is becoming impossible :D

lol yea it's the Lecente one it looks lovely did u mix it with acrylic

I spy an engagement style ring on your finger Coco....anything you have forgotten to tell us?! :p

I wish.. Lol actually do I wish? Looool that's my mums hands I'm always clutching a Lecente or my G1 brush

lol yea it's the Lecente one it looks lovely did u mix it with acrylic
I don't even know which picture you mean to know which you're on about lol, but nope, not mixed I only use nude acrylic and then polished :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471523275.063461.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471524739.312382.jpg
I love glitter, crystals and nail art but sometimes you can't beat a simple classy nail [emoji173]️

Hey I'm new to this thread, I'm wearing pink pursuit today what do you think? First set I've done on myself as I have only recently qualified so feedback is more than welcome

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    695.3 KB · Views: 85
Hey I'm new to this thread, I'm wearing pink pursuit today what do you think? First set I've done on myself as I have only recently qualified so feedback is more than welcome
Welcome! Good job!! Is that firefly?

Very bling and sparkly :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    504.3 KB · Views: 80
Very bling and sparkly :D

Ooh they're lovely - remind me of Alluring Amethyst from the new Shellac Starstruck collection :)

Ooh they're lovely - remind me of Alluring Amethyst from the new Shellac Starstruck collection :)

Thank you.

They're actually Shellac Grape Gum with Shellac Ice Vapour.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471644369.720441.jpg

An awful & very quick paint job but had this colour for ages and haven't worn if yet! INKs Panda Blue [emoji209][emoji170]

I knew it wouldn't take long to get rid of the french..

Now sporting Magpie dusts [emoji16]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471645205.830416.jpg

Latest posts

Back