What to charge for renting nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcconnell1989

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking into renting out a nail table in my salon, I would provide the table and chairs but would want the nail tech to provide their own products to do the nails. I would want them to go under my own business name and I would include their services on my advertising. Also i'd provide the tea/coffee etc.

How much could I charge? It is in a nice area. I have seen on some past threads that £50 pw seems common.. but not been greedy but if you get someone who already has loads of clients and is really busy they could make that in half a day couldn't they??!

What do you think?
Thanks x

There are so many factors that can dictate rental, ie location and potential for clients, etc, that it is difficult to generalise.

If I were you, I would start off on a percentage basis which could be reviewed after 3 or 6 months. 20% to me seems fair.

You also want to ensure you get a good technician because their workmanship will also reflect on your business overall.

Hi,
I rented space in a salon for a while, I was charged 15% of my takings. I did supply my own table & chairs.
If business had picked up was prepared to go up to 20%. Unfortunatley things went wrong....!!!!
Nothing to do with the industry......salon owner was a naughty girl!!!!!!!!:smack:
Hope this helps
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

I currently rent a space and have provided all the equipment and i will be charged 20%

I was interested in this thread as it is something I have considered - renting out a nail station, that is. What would be difference to percentages as I actually have all the products and equipment, just not a full time nail tech?

Latest posts

Back