What to do...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just need a bit of advice please...

Ive got a client coming on Wed(regular client) & she is wantiong some nail art. Now although i can do nail art & think i am okay at it. Its very rare i get the chance to do any on a client.

I have the feeling she is going to say what do you think i chould have done!?!

How do i answer that one.Please if any of you have been in a smiliar position advice would be fab!

I do have a nail palete set up so hopefully that should be an advantage.

Thanks x

If it's her first time having nail art i would suggest something simple but affective like flicks.

Louise,

Nail Art is not my strongest point and I don't feel it comes naturally. When a client asks for my advice, I suggest whatI would be able to best to flatter the clients hands - usually something simple but effective. You don't have to do complicated designs to get a wow effect.

I find my clients want something but not sure what - I show them my display and they can decide from there. Most clients at the mo want gems or something simple

I do think its makes our life so much easier when the client ask's what design you suggest, This way you can say the things you know your good at :biggrin:

Hi Louise, my friend at work showed me her nails today, she had a white snowflake painted on middle finger of each hand with a diamonte in centre of snowflake, looked simple but fab...and perfect for this time of year...xxx

I usually use a min of two colors in design work so ask my client to pick one color from my color cards. I then ask if they want the second color to be similar or contrast. Having chosen two colors we decide if the design will be on one / all nails and work from there... While you are chatting you can usually ascertain what sort of design you think they might like!

Hiya x

when clients ask for nail art i tell them straight..i can do a few flicks and gems but i am no Michael Angelo ...they usually say fine, just do what you think then. xx

LOL nailstyle you just made me larf. maybe i should use this line!

Latest posts

Back