What would you bring? (extension stall/stand)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddi

Reaction score
Hey geeks! not posted much on here but I'm after your advice and ideas. I've been a mobile hair extension tech for a couple of years and I also work doing admin stuff in a huge office/call centre (about 800 staff).

They have a space where people can set up stall and to be honest they tend to do really well cos everyone passes it on breaks/lunch etc. Normally they have people selling perfume, cupcakes, jewellery etc.

So I was thinking I may as well set up stall, it doesn't cost anything, they just ask that you give 10% of profit to their chosen charity which is fine by me. I've recently started selling clip-ins so this was going to be my plan: Have a few girls with them in and who I can do demonstrations on as to how to fit and style them etc, colour match people and take a deposit, then put the order in for next day delivery and just bring them in to whoever has bought a set. It saves me having to buy loads in advance to sell there, and there's no waste/return as I'll only buy what's been ordered.

My question is, how do you think I should set it all up? What should I have on my little stall?

Hi Maddi

Im really new here but I have had many a stall before as I was a wedding planner, when I had a stall I had photos of my work maybe your could have before and after photos of the results when using the clip ins. Maybe afew promo posters but most importantly your business card or contact details etc

Hope that helps abit!

Claire

thanks!

yeah I was thinking, business cards, examples of the different lengths and thicknesses, someone to have as a 'live' example for demonstrations etc. Also a photo portfolio of my clip in clients and my pre-bonded/micro loop work so I can hopefully book some of that too through it

Latest posts

Back