What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Peeps

I'm a newbie on the site. I've been doing nails for 1 year now; both gel and l&p.

I've just converted to biosculpture and loving it!!! I've only been using the product on a part-time basis for a couple of months. (I work in a nail salon every other Saturday).

I've just been offered the opportunity to rent some space in a another salon (just opened)....

I'm just a bit worried about not using biosculpture long enough..... But the product seems easy to work with!!!

Shall I take the plunge and work in the new salon or gather a bit more experience using biosculpture?

What would you do????????
icon_rolleyes.gif

go for it. and god luck

The more you use Bio Sculpture and indeed any other product, the more experience you will gain. Take the plunge - you know you can do it !

I would go for it, You have Salon experience through your Saturday work. When opportunity knocks open the door :wink2:

Thanks for your advice on this everyone! Made me feel a whole lot better! 2005, here I come!!!!!

Latest posts

Back