what would you have charged if

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

you had a client due for infills (but probably a new set-i had suggested that this time she book in 4 removal and new set as they were not looking their best anymore(£35) but she said infills will be fine)

so i got there and she had broken or damaged beyond repair 7 of her nails
so all broken nails were soaked and new applied and the 3 that were fine were infilled

infills are £15 incl 2 breakages for free
removal n full set is £35
and repairs are £3

what would you have charged?
xx

I would have charged fro an infill and charged for the five nail repairs, so £30.00.

I agree - you applied almost a new set to this client. You already give 2 repairs/replacement nails for free with the infill, so I think it's only fair to charge to replace the other 5 lost nails. I think 30 pounds (no pound sign on this laptop!!) is the right price to pay!!

xxxx

plaoh said:
I would have charged fro an infill and charged for the five nail repairs, so £30.00.

Totally agree - I would have charged the same

i only charge her £20 :sad:

i kno i should have charged more
i will get it right one of these days
but i felt bad as it was only supposed to be an infill appt

she is quite well off and hadnt been to the bank and when asked to pay she said oh good ive got just enough ive had to borrow £20 from her dad round the corner as she hadnt been to bank that day, so she wasnt expexting it to be any more than that!!

next time i'll charge infills + repairs

would any one have charged for a full set? (but then again this doesnt include money for time/products to remove broken nails)

think she was just avoiding the charge for removal and full set
thankyou
x

If your prices clearly state only TWO repairs within the infill, then she has a cheek thinking it would only be £20.00. She has taken advantage of your good nature. :hug:

I never use to charge for all repairs etc. I do now and funny enough, now my ladies have to pay for each repair they seem to look after them now ;)

Learn from it and move on.

I would have just charged for the infill and replacements as that is what she had done. If she had asked for removal and full set, then I would have charged her for that. Stick to what your price menu says, don't allow for excuses etc! You've set those prices for a reason. ;)

Don't feel bad for charging more because it was only supposed to be an infill/rebalance appointment - repairs and replacements are part of a rebalancing appointment.

Love layla xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back