What's best for wrinkles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What length are those needles 0.5 really??? They are far to long for a home kit aren't they? However it may be just a picture showing what the item is! I rekon you'd be disfigured from that length...may be worth trying 100 tapestry needles instead eh (JOKE)! ha ha .... If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Not to mention it is very cheap and does the serum have any active ingredient as this is what makes the difference.

Can I buy environ products online or from somewhere. No salons near me do it!! Is there a good home product by them that really helps with the wrinkles?x

Hi sorry to butt into this thread. As a skin care junkie I completely agree its what you use on your face from the beginning. The caci is very good I havnt had a course ive only had one session from what I have seen caci is great for improving the facial tone but for deep wrinkles botox is most probably your best option. In terms of facial care stay away from the high street brands and look at brands such as neostrata, caci peptide, mesoestetic are all very good! Skin peels are also a must, Ive had a Venus Freeze course which are also good x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

IS micro needling good as a preventative measure or is it just restorative?

IS micro needling good as a preventative measure or is it just restorative?

I would say a good skincare regime, a good spf and home needling would be a good routine for preventative skincare, but I don't think you would want to spend several hundred on professional needling as a preventative treatment as it is quite invasive. It is the sort of treatment you would have if you were really not happy with your skin, because of scarring, wrinkles etc!

Vicki x

Can I buy environ products online or from somewhere. No salons near me do it!! Is there a good home product by them that really helps with the wrinkles?x

You can buy them online, but please don't! They can be ineffective and cause problems if you don't know what you're doing. Have you contacted the IIAA to find a salon near you? Or PM me where you are and I'll try and find out. You may find a salon having an event day - we had one last Friday - so you can get a really accurate idea of where your skin is at, and have a follow up pic to see the improvements. It is amazing!

Vicki x

Failing that the iiaa will be at all the beauty shows if you are going, they hold skin analysis there.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't even heard of iiaa I'll pm you squidger!x

Sorry to butt in. Those of you offering CACI what do you think of the jowl treatment please? Im 43, have barely any lines/wrinkles (luck/genes good skincare I think!) but have noticed my face starting to sag, especially round the jowl area. Have looked into CACI and a local salon is offering the Jowl treatment as an add on but say you only need 1 treatment, not a course so I'm wondering if this is correct? Are the results that great after just 1 treatment?! Thanks x

I haven't even heard of iiaa I'll pm you squidger!x

I've just private messaged you too as we may not be too far and we stock environ :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to butt in. Those of you offering CACI what do you think of the jowl treatment please? Im 43, have barely any lines/wrinkles (luck/genes good skincare I think!) but have noticed my face starting to sag, especially round the jowl area. Have looked into CACI and a local salon is offering the Jowl treatment as an add on but say you only need 1 treatment, not a course so I'm wondering if this is correct? Are the results that great after just 1 treatment?! Thanks x

A one off treatment will make the jowl feel a little tighter but not much else unfortunately. A course is recommended as the aim is to re-educate and lift the facial muscles without that being achieved you will not notice much difference. Like anything after a course you need monthly treatments thereafter. These treatments are result driven but like the gym, once you stop going the body loses definition and tone, the same as the face.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back