Whats best to do at wedding fayres?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hi everyone about to attend my 1st wedding fayre ever this Sunday and i know to obviously take lots of leaflets nd price lists but was just wondering if anyone else has any advice on how to get more interest in your stand and get bookings. What have you tried and done at wedding fayres and what has worked well? any advice would be greatly appreciated

Offer demos such as spray tan or legs, maybe have someone to help you and take a model to demo on at regular intervals doing diff treatments of what you offer.
I would offer a discount for anyone that books on the day.
Take retail items to sell

these are all things i would do. xx

Ive never done one but you could do demonstrations? x

I took samples of nail art and had a display board, I took along my nail trainer and sat and practised in the quite spots. You could do a prize win free treatment/vouchers for xx amount of vouchers. Get people to fill in a form with the following info: Name, address, Telephone number, Email and Date of wedding. Ask a question thats simple, mine was: What else do you need for your wedding day, something Old, something new, something borrowed, something..........? I then sent out one winner prize along with 25 £5.00 vouchers and had 19 people used them, so I got my money back.

good luck for sunday

thanks for all the advice everyone fab ideas!

Id say only take a few leaflets to give out and take details to send after or say you will call after to offer a free consultation. Leaflets after that way you have details to follow up on.

I love the idea of offering a prize draw! :green:

Let us know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back