What's Going On?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
Geekios.....

What on earth is going on on this site?
What with the Geekbay thread , the spelling mistake thread and now Deni's competition win thread this site seems to have turned into a bitch fest.
People have been banned, neg repped, upset and hurt by all the bad feeling going on recently - this is not what this site it about.
I come here to be amongst friends and fellow techs who share my passion and love for our art.....not to be in the middle of petty, childish slanging matches.

Please guys come on lets get back to what this site is for, Sam doesn't spend time and money on this site for us to be snidey and catty.

Clare

PS - Sass I did a cracking set of overlays using wallpaper paste and wallpaper....one for the fibre geeks out there! xx

Well said my darlin. !!!
Oceana said:
Geekios.....

What with the Geekbay thread , the spelling mistake thread and now Deni's competition win thread this site seems to have turned into a bitch fest.
People have been banned, neg repped, upset and hurt by all the bad feeling going on recently - this is not what this site it about.
I come here to be amongst friends and fellow techs who share my passion and love for our art.....not to be in the middle of petty, childish slanging matches.

Please guys come on lets get back to what this site is for, Sam doesn't spend time and money on this site for us to be snidey and catty.

Clare

PS - Sass I did a cracking set of overlays using wallpaper paste and wallpaper....one for the fibre geeks out there! xx

v coolio post cb.... ya said it v well :)
totally agree :)

Jess
xox

Well let's hope that the perpetrators get the message and wind their necks in cos I, like so many others, have had my fill of the stirrers. Let's return to happy NAIL geeking!

ps Clarebear, your wallpaper method sounds fab!
pps - to the phantom neg repper - whatever!!! Think it bothers me? I'll be as judgemental and as sucking up as you like, so to whoever you are let me give you some advice hun, you need to get out more and get a life cos you're just PLAIN BORING, hehe I can use the cap locks too!!

Oceana said:
I did a cracking set of overlays using wallpaper paste and wallpaper....one for the fibre geeks out there! xx
I take it that you are going to share the wallpapering 'recipe' with us :D pmsl

the main part of your posting was very well put Clare xx

Hi

well said clare!

Oceana said:
Geekios.....

Here here - very well put :biggrin:

couldn't agree more babe

Take care
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank god for some normality at last.
Well said clare couldnt agree more
x

I agree, i did try to calm things down on the Geekbay to dear thread when it first started but it fell on deaf ears. What must all our guests on here think !! and i hope mr google spider doesn't pick any of them up. I feel i am missing out on a joke on here...wallpaper and paste nails ????

luv ya xxxx

NailStyle said:
I I feel i am missing out on a joke on here...wallpaper and paste nails ????

sassy's shming shmong specials... many happy hours of reading, just do a search...!

xxxxx

did a sming shmong search and have just spent the best part of an hour, rolling around with laughter. ooooh my gosh!! what an absolute laugh. just what i needed. by the way, are there any updates available coz i'd really like to go on one (or five). Will a case of South African or New Zealand wine and a box of home grown tomatoes do as payment? Air dried modelling clay or even fimo clay is absolutely brilliant for 3d sculpting and not that expensive from hobbycraft!!

Help !!! i cant find it i did a search on sming shmong and it just brings this thread up, then i looked at all posts by sassy to try and find it but she has been a busy girl and there are loads....please help xxx

((((((((((((((((((((((GrOuP HuGs)))))))))))))))))))))))

Here Here!!!!!
Oceana said:
Geekios.....

Clare

blimey...i remember those wonderful ping pong nails.............amazing.....lol

Well said, And I do think that the majority who use the site are honest and passionate about nails. Unfortunatly there will occasionally be someone who wants to spoil the harmony.

Latest posts

Back