What's Going On?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oceana said:
Geekios.....

What on earth is going on on this site?
What with the Geekbay thread , the spelling mistake thread and now Deni's competition win thread this site seems to have turned into a bitch fest.
People have been banned, neg repped, upset and hurt by all the bad feeling going on recently - this is not what this site it about.
I come here to be amongst friends and fellow techs who share my passion and love for our art.....not to be in the middle of petty, childish slanging matches.

Please guys come on lets get back to what this site is for, Sam doesn't spend time and money on this site for us to be snidey and catty.

Clare

PS - Sass I did a cracking set of overlays using wallpaper paste and

wallpaper....one for the fibre geeks out there! xx

I am quite new to the geek world but just love it, everyone,s so friendly and helpful, but the geekbay thread got into really scarey stuff:Scared: and it made me feel really sad that this was happening, please get back to being good buddies you all work so much better as a team. Luv Kath

ps. has anyone tried the ronseal all weather's makes an excellent topcoat.:D

Keep the peace peeps xxx :lol:

I've just sat here (for bloomin' ages) reading Sassy's original shming shmong thread, pmsl is an understatement, when you get the likes of Ruth, Antony & Geeg adding to it you know you're on to a winner.

Advice for the day..... get yer azzes over to the shming shmong thread and SMILE :D

x

Bout time too!!! Well said Clare:!:

What in primers name have people bin taking?
I go off to Excel for a couple of days n come back to nailwar3???!!!!!!

I have absobloodylutly no idea what happened or with/about whom but it not a very pleasant read!

Come on chicks lets put it too rest a get out the choccy!!( alcohol is also advisory):biggrin:

I should advise you all that me n sassy r having a board meeting as to the possible relaunch of schming schmong as we speak.........( you've got no one else to blame......):Scared: :Scared:

Nurse, get my nice strappy jacket, I'm going out!!!!!

Debz xx

Love the threads girls on schming schmong and just wondered if there had been a new advances on this system. Didnt manage to find you at excel at the weekend but am looking for some cheap nail training as too many kids too feed
x

ps now i know you are all crackers
lol

I am quite new to the geek world but just love it, everyone,s so friendly and helpful, but the geekbay thread got into really scarey stuff:Scared: and it made me feel really sad that this was happening,

WHAT ??????????????? SCAREY STUFF ????????????????? WELL I MUST BE A TOUGH OLD BIRD.

LET'S TAKE A REALITY CHECK HERE. I STARTED A THREAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT A RESPONSE - JUST STATING MY FEELINGS.

IT TURNED OUT TO BE A VERY POPULAR THREAD WHERE IT SEEMS THE MAJORITY AGREED. YES, THERE WAS A LOT OF BANTER (PLAYFUL ON MY PART) BUT FROM MY WHAT I SAW, OTHER GEEKS WERE PRETTY MUCH STATING THE LAW ON IMPORTING WHICH WAS VERY VALID AND INFORMATIVE INDEED. LETS HAVE IT RIGHT HERE, THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT GOT NASTY AND PERSONAL ON THAT THREAD WERE TRUDI AND HER HUSBAND.

SO WITH GREAT RESPECT, YES, IT WOULD BE NICE TO WALK AROUND LIKE THE STEPFORD WIVES ALL DAY BUT I FOR ONE LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD. ARE YOU SAYING THAT WE CAN ONLY POST AN OPINION IF IT'S ALL NICEY NICEY?

I AM VERY OUTSPOKEN AND AT TIMES TOO BLUNT. HOWEVER, I WOULD BE MORTIFIED IF I THOUGHT THAT I'D UPSET ANYONE ON PURPOSE. HAVING SAID THAT, LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE................. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK, DON'T DISH IT OUT.

AND AS FOR FINDING THE THREAD SCAREY? WE ALL HAVE FREE CHOICE AND CAN CHOOSE NOT TO READ IT. :irked:

Prozac anyone???:D :confused: :eek:

Lol:D :D :D

Debz xx

blimey o reily !!!

Yep well said clare ....lets get back to peace and harmony !!! AND OF COURSE NAILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all over now isn't it?

Maybe we can all give this thread a rest now??

Personaly I'm a bit fed up of seeing it up at the top of the board all the time. It also does not give our new membwers or guests a very good or true impression of us, now does it?

Let's let it drop out of site.

Latest posts

Back