What's the strangest complaint you've had?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also worked as a general manager for a well known pub chain. We used to have so many random complaints, I think some people do it just to make themselves feel important. We had a man complain that the chips tasted like potato! We also had a family of approx 10 ppl for lunch. Just as the food arrived the elderly lady with the party was taken I'll a projectile vomitted over the whole table and meals. Not good but then the party asked for a refund as they couldn't eat it due to the sick! Gobsmacked was not the word and no our food was not that bad! Lol!

Lol ewwww! I have an image of Little Britain in my head!

Once a lady complained that i hadn't done her facial in time to the music which i seem to recall was pan pipes!!

The best was a lady who refused to pay for her seaweed body wrap as it smelled too much like the sea?!?!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I once had a lady on her first visit to me ask to see my qualifications after her wax treatment as she didn't beleive I knew what I was doing as it didn't hurt enough! I was taken aback as her tone was deffinately serious and she was very concerned lol I had to stiffle my natural want to ask "are you kidding me?" lol I took it as a compliment but I don't think she was meaning it to be!

Last edited:
Well she rang again today twice to speak to my boss but she was too busy!! She is ringing her back Tom, so will see what she says!

Hey geeks, I answered the phone at the salon on Saturday and it was a lady that had been in on Thursday and was treated by another member of staff! She had a Indian head, Swedish and hot stone facial (groupon deal) she explained to me that when the member of staff came to take her mask off she smelt of pie!!! Yes pie!!! She then said that it knocked her sick and she had to go home n have a shower! So I found her name in the diary and told her someone would ring her back!!
When I told the member of staff she said that the client had tipped her and was lovely to her!! She had had braising steak for lunch,
I think the client was trying to get a free treatment after all it was 2 days after the treatment!!

What's the weirdest complaint you've had?

Your therapist probably left this client alone in the room with mask on.
On her "break" she ate a pie.
This should not happened, client should be never left alone while getting treatment.

We are all told this in college but when ur as busy as we are it's the only time we get to eat!
She didn't eat pie!

Your therapist probably left this client alone in the room with mask on.
On her "break" she ate a pie.
This should not happened, client should be never left alone while getting treatment.

Anytime i get a facial or whatever i get left alone for a while. Its quite peaceful, id be quite annoyed if the therapist sat in corner in silence for that time id find it odd maybe i am wrong as i am not a therapist - im a nail technician - but its the same at the end of a massage normally you get a wee while to lie and chill, wouldnt be very relaxing if therapist stood over you watching you "chill"

Only my thoughts though so not correct just a view..

Ps my hairdresser has her lunch when my colour is on if i have an appt over 12/3pm. I dont think its a problem at all, good use of time! Rather than have no one at all in for an hour and make no money...

Xx

Well she rang again today and spoke to my boss who said that she's taken her comment on board but due to how busy we were it was the only time she had to eat!

The lady then said that she really doesn't like pies and she would like a refund!!! She was politely told that she could by all means call groupon and ask for a refund!

Doubt shell get one though lol!!! Oh dear the general public!!!

Not to do with beauty but with my job as a college librarian...

A student came to me to complain about the smell on the 3rd floor of the library. The smell she wished to complain about?

It smelled like moldy, old books.

Not to do with beauty but with my job as a college librarian...

A student came to me to complain about the smell on the 3rd floor of the library. The smell she wished to complain about?

It smelled like moldy, old books.

Hahaha!!!

I worked in mortgages and insurance and had a lady on the phone who had paid off her mortgage early then complained we wouldn't just give the money back... er no. Then there was the man who complained his home insurance didn't cover his pet goat. After a while of explaining why not he said....'well what about the sheep then?'. Classic.

I worked in mortgages and insurance and had a lady on the phone who had paid off her mortgage early then complained we wouldn't just give the money back... er no. Then there was the man who complained his home insurance didn't cover his pet goat. After a while of explaining why not he said....'well what about the sheep then?'. Classic.

Lmao this is the funniest x

Latest posts

Back