Where can I get a good silver/grey or lilac toner from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tibby

Reaction score
My hair has just been bleached and its yellow-y white, and i want to gradually make it silvery.. how do i do that without damaging my hair?
Thanks in advancexx

you can buy silver shampoos to help

Last edited:
Your nearest salon can tone your yellowy tones away, I use an acid colourance on my clients if their blonde is looking a little tired and yellowy. but as for a diy. you can buy violet shampoo's and mousses that will tone away the yellow. John frieda do a lovely 'blue mousse' as i call it lol. you can get them from any where that sells styling products.

Try Lee Stafford shampoo. You can also get little shots as well but I think the shampoos best.

:) dont worry dont fear i am here . lol
i have mega bleached hair as a salon owner the purple shampoos do wonders . i use mine every other shampoo . you can buy cheap ones and expensive ones best i would tell u if ur on a low budget is avon and on high budget sp for men its used on grey hair that want white hair ...
ALSO PLEASE NOTE the darket the purple the more intense if left on for 2 long your hair will get a blue tint ... also please distribute evenly or your hair will become patchy. what i do is shampoo in your current cshampoo damp the hair off with a towel then apply for 1 min to 2 min mine is very intense though ... please condition afterwards ok babes good luck .

Latest posts

Back