where do you get your creative products???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playgirl056

Reaction score
im yet to do the courses, and by no means does this mean im going to buy them and be a total amateur, i just wanted to get a few prices so i could look at how much i would need to layout

If you do the foundation course you get all you need in the price, unifom, tools, kit etc.
x

you get a uniform?????? thats nuts... i meant for after i did the course, im trying to convince my husband, and he wants facts and figures, got some prices of nail stations etc and all that sort of stuff, ( we are looking to buy into a business with an already qualified friend)

We cant really post prices on the site hun im afraid but if you call Designer nails in Leeds they will send you a catalogue out im sure, especially if you explain the situation to them. You can buy all products apart from the stuff you ned for systems eg Liquid and powder, brisa gel, thse youc an only buy if you train with them, but mani and pedi stuff youc an buy with a secondary acount.
x

You can get all the prices of products off the Designer nails website.

You need to have a nail qualification to buy from some of the leading brands, including Creative. You would need to send a copy of your certificates to the company to enable you to set up an account to buy the products and then you will be able to get the trade price lists!

HTH

Latest posts

Back