where to do nails-shopping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirya3

Reaction score
Here in Italy nail bussiness is not very expanded.
We usually buy from international suppliers as eznails.com, trandesign.com, premiernailsource.com etc... etc. They sell Ibd, Ezflow, NSI.... sometimes I buy on Ebay too...

I'm in trouble when I've to look for TAMMY TAYLOR products. In Italy a powder 2.5oz is around 60$ (it's too expensive, don't yo know?) Can you show me some website?
And then I've read you use Gel it! (by Ezflow).. where I can buy them???

help help!!!:hug:

Hi!
I don´t live in the UK myself, but I do know that if you lokk under shtuff and then geek links at the top of this site, you will find suppliers. California nails supply Ezflow, for example.
:) Lene

hi and welcome
i love your signiture i'm going to use it on my website.

perfect ten said:
hi and welcome
i love your signiture i'm going to use it on my website.

THAT'S A WONDERFULL IDEA!!!
NO PROBLEMS FOR ME :o

are there any swedish geeks here i would like to meet some.

sirya3 said:
Here in Italy nail bussiness is not very expanded.
We usually buy from international suppliers as eznails.com, trandesign.com, premiernailsource.com etc... etc. They sell Ibd, Ezflow, NSI.... sometimes I buy on Ebay too...

I'm in trouble when I've to look for TAMMY TAYLOR products. In Italy a powder 2.5oz is around 60$ (it's too expensive, don't yo know?) Can you show me some website?
And then I've read you use Gel it! (by Ezflow).. where I can buy them???

help help!!!:hug:

there is also an Italian distributor for IBD and Creative - Ladybird in Modena - Libera and her team.

Latest posts

Back