Which brand of colour???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nictombay

Reaction score
Hi guys at the minute Im using rusk deep shine colours but Im not entirely happy with the depth of colour. Im finding that Im not getting full coverage on grey hair and blondes are quite gold!! A couple of customers have also complained of an itchy scalp whilst colour is on and sometimes for a couple of days after! Im obviously thinking of changing but not sure what to as I am mobile and find rusk great value for money. Has anyone had the same problem with rusk or can advice which brand to try? I previously used Koleston and igora!

Matrix is great value, 90ml tubes great selection I'd colours I've always got on well with them, think alot of other geeks have too.

Koleston. :D I love it and its great quality xx

i used to have the same problem with goldwell, i have been told the revamped range are really good now.. but i use Schwarzkopf and i find them much better.. they have a wicked shine to them =] x

Koleston or majirel are always safe bets and easily available at wholesalers. Some other ranges may be good, but it can be hit and miss which wholesalers stock them.

Latest posts

Back