Which Hair Straighteners To Buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisylou

Reaction score
Morning:biggrin:

I need to buy hair straighteners to use on myself and clients and would appreciate recommendations:biggrin:

My GHDs which are almost 10 years are usually somewhere in my daughters bedroom!!

So do I buy GHDs or is there a brand out there that is as good......my hair is below shoulder length and curly.

Thank you:D

Ghd's are the best in my opinion x

Corioliss c2/c3 I've bin using them for 6 years. Have tried various others and nothing compares.

I have GHD's and Cloud 9 straighteners, personally I find it hard to tell the difference between them but I think both were designed by the same person.

I can't comment from a salon point of view, but I've tried loads over the years, for my hair, personally. As i have really thick curly hair, I'd have to agree with persianista, can't beat GHD's.

Kams xx

Thank you all for your advice:biggrin:

I have had a look at the brands you suggest and I think I will go for GHDs again, I've been really happy with the ones I have and these last as long it will be money well spent!!

Persianista, thanks for the link, great prices:D

Although when I first got my GHDs i fell in love with them I since had to buy a new pair and went with Corioliss C2s from my salons usual stockist, I paid £40 for them not including tax and I have to say i love them, i prefer to use them on my own hair to GHDs as I find that the GHDs are a bit too bulky xx

I love the VIBE hair straightners !!!

I would go for the new(ish) cloud nine ones. They are around the same price as ghd's and as good a quality but they have the variable heat control which I think is what GHD's lack!

Latest posts

Back