Which is better for the enviroment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
So a client asked me which was better for the enviroment gel or l&p. I really didn't know what to say apart from... "If all waste materials are disposed of in the correct way then I really can't see why either of them would be harmful". Was I right? :confused:

What an odd question!!!!!! I would think it would come down to how they are manufactured and like you say, how they are disposed of. Got me stumped really, but I would guess that niether is more or less better for the environment!

andrelax said:
So a client asked me which was better for the enviroment gel or l&p. I really didn't know what to say apart from... "If all waste materials are disposed of in the correct way then I really can't see why either of them would be harmful". Was I right? :confused:

Disposal is the key otherwise neither are harmful to the environment! Levels of vapour deemed safe by the FDA are still 200 times less in a nail salon environment!! :Look_left :wink2: Thst is FACT!

Latest posts

Back