Which is the best teeth whitening?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberStevens1

Reaction score
Looking for a home teeth whitening kit. Any recommendations on what is the best one to purchase

Looking for a home teeth whitening kit. Any recommendations on what is the best one to purchase

You're far better off having this done professionally by a qualified dentist to be honest, and the results will be much improved than any attempts to do this at home.

Happy Christmas in the meantime though.

My dentist made me a custom fitted gum shield and I buy the correct peroxide from him when I need it topped up.

I tried home whitening using crest strips off eBay, my one tooth hurt after a few minutes so I had to take it off again.

I use Eucryl powder from homebargains, 99p a tub and you use it twice a week. I get compliments on my teeth so it must do something.

There's a dentist chain in sainsburys who do whitening for £100.

Mu cousin is a dentist and says to stay clear of all whitening products unless applied by a professional. The amount of bad cases she sees is shocking. The best thing to do is go for regular scale and polish and they might be able to do a treatment there to work on stains but in a controlled environment. Xxx

Homemade whitening toothpaste is very effective if you're into that kind of stuff. All you need is coconut oil, baking soda and pepermint extract. add 1 part coconut oil, 1/3 part baking soda, 1/5 part pepermint extract. Mix together. Healthy and natural :)

I once had a series of surgeries during which I couldn't brush my teeth or have a proper shower for that matter
By the end of the six months it lasted my teeth were yellow at best! So I went to the respective dentist and he made me a sort of a case custom made to fit my teeth and protect my gums
Every night I would fill this case with some sort of acid medicine he gave me and wear it till morning. It took me another month for my teeth to get back to normal
The few times that I put too much of that paste though it would burn my gums. So you need to be extra careful and only go to the appropriate doctor about it.

Spotlight whitening are excellent, little to no sensitivity. They have been designed by dentists too

Latest posts

Back