Which roller wax to use??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alyn

Reaction score
Hi

I am just setting myself to go mobile and bought a hive roller wax heater. I tried the hive warm roller wax and didnt it too much. Can anyone recommend which wax is the best to use? :confused:

Hi

Personally i like depilieve. Do a search and you will find loads of threads on this topic x Top of the screen click on search and pop in roller waxing.

I use the Clean and easy roller wax and have no problems hth

Perron Rigot have just brought out a new roller system that has cartridges that are to die for, jasmine mmmmm, crystal ice to mention a couple.

Not all cartridges fit all machines... I don't think the Perron Rigot ones fit the Hive and Clean n Easy machines

Hive and Clean n Easy are interchangeable and Salon Systems also do one (which imo is really good!) that fits Hive and Clean n Easy, but they also do ones that don't fit!

the PR cartidges fit in the HIVE multi pro heater - just for clarification

Whats this?? I have a hive roller heater sat collecting dust.. will the PR cartridges fit in this as well???

Is this the one that you can put paraffin wax carts in, the ones with trigger spray? i.e. NOT the one that looks like a toaster

Is this the one that you can put paraffin wax carts in, the ones with trigger spray? i.e. NOT the one that looks like a toaster

Yes Zoe that right not the toaster the one for the trigger spray. The PR cars are 100g and fit this heater nicely.:lol:

Whats this?? I have a hive roller heater sat collecting dust.. will the PR cartridges fit in this as well???

The Perron Rigot carts only fit in the large "Multi Pro" Hive heater Jen, but sadly not the other Hive ones. They also fit in the Salon System and SkinMate heaters, and other roller units designed to take 100g carts (plus PR's own unit, of course!) but are a little too large for the Clean and Easy one apparently (sorry Lauri and Gill!).

They come in five 'flavours':

Natural (unscented, honey texture)
Jasmine (perfumed, fluid texture)
Hibiscus (perfumed, creamier texture)
Men's (marine fragrance, creamier texture)
Cristal Ice (rosin-free for sensitive skins, unscented, fluid texture)

I must admit I am a dyed-in-the-wool "pot and spatula" boy, but I did like these new babies when we were sent some to try and managed to convince Thalgo to trial them in the UK... :D

Andy x

Yes Zoe that right not the toaster the one for the trigger spray. The PR cars are 100g and fit this heater nicely.:lol:

Cool. Thanks for clarifying :) Not that I will be getting one, lol, I love the spatula!

I lurrrve my pot and spatular so much I have 3 of them.

However Back and Leg waxing with these little babies make waxing a dream.

More time to do other things I enjoy - like waxing more hair lol

IMO a definate peice of my kit.

I lurrrve my pot and spatular so much I have 3 of them.

However Back and Leg waxing with these little babies make waxing a dream.

More time to do other things I enjoy - like waxing more hair lol

IMO a definate peice of my kit.

I love my pot and spatula too... but I am feeling tempted again to make a purchase... PLEASE SOME ONE STOP ME!!! :eek:

I love my pot and spatula too... but I am feeling tempted again to make a purchase... PLEASE SOME ONE STOP ME!!! :eek:

STEP AWAY FROM THE 'BUY NOW' KEY.
STEP AWAY! I REPEAT...................STEP AWAY!

Lol. Haven't you just said you already have a Hive cartridge heater. Surely you don't want another one just to accomodate 100g carts!! Don't do it!

Behave you bad bad girl lol.

When you are at thalgo look at the heater it is nice and its pink and white and can I say more. Rollers are kept heated whilst in use as they have a outer sleeve so to speak. Here you go so you can see
300910641.jpg

Lol. Haven't you just said you already have a Hive cartridge heater. Surely you don't want another one just to accomodate 100g carts!! Don't do it!

You are right of course.. but I love the PR waxes... and doing large areas can be a bit of a pain sometimes.. I can't get to grips with the larger spatula so have to use regular spatulas over all areas.... .. I am going to resist ... I am going to resist.... I am going to buy one... lol!

I will think on it some :lol:

You are right of course.. but I love the PR waxes... and doing large areas can be a bit of a pain sometimes.. I can't get to grips with the larger spatula so have to use regular spatulas over all areas.... .. I am going to resist ... I am going to resist.... I am going to buy one... lol!

I will think on it some :lol:

Jen, if you can resist the urge long enough, lol, I'll have one heated up and ready for you to play with when you come to the male intimate waxing workshop on the 7th - that way you can give it a go before flexing the credit card!

Jen you need to save your pennies love - remember !!!!!!

Those Thalgo pink and white ones do look nice tho' :lol:

Latest posts

Back